The bigger picture

Facts the whole time I've been in LA I haven't seen Raymond which gives me the assumption that his scary ass is hiding from me but I can't be too cautious.

Right now I'm in Pimps house with Dj and grandma. Romeo and Micheal were on the side of me arguing over Romeo's disrespectful sisters while Hakeem, Red, Ronnie, and Donnie were playing pool. Liza came to inform me about the withdrawal in Raymond's goons but them increasing in certain areas, Reggie was smoking a blunt and Pimp was on the phone to left of me.

It was to calm for comfort considering this nigga has my kids doing God knows what to em. But I have faith in them bad nigglets especially Deon, who Dj probably here for in the first place.

Then my phone started going off and everyone looked at me as I picked it up noticing the unknown number. I put it on speaker just Incase a nigga trying to get fly with me "Speak!" I said as everyone was listening intently.

"You don't ever change do you Sean?" The familiar sound of the wanna be king pin says in my phone almost mockingly "What the fuck do you want Raymond, if it's not about my kids then I'm not listening" I reply a lil salty that he tricked Airi into switching up on me and the crew but I don't let it be too noticeable.

"See I was going to tell you that you'd look really lovely as my wife bearing my kids but since we getting disrespectful imma cut to the chase" he hummed and Pimp was glaring at the phone before shaking his head probably thinking 'this nigga really a clown' I heard movement then a voice "Aye momma!"I hear Deons voice cheerfully but somehow anger if that makes since.

"You'll get 20 minutes to talk with your kids each before I actually stoke a deal and start hurting them for real" Ray said dismissively as I heard his heavy feet leave the room and the door shut behind him.

"Aye De you good? Y'all okay? That disgusting nigga didn't touch Deisy right?!" I bombarded questions after questions but Deon gon say "I'm straight and no he ain't touch Deisy but me and Deisy ok....can't say the same about Tootie though...." he trailed off . "What chu mean" Pimp chimed in a lil aggressive "Ever since we got here he separated us from Tootie and the only time we see him is when he brings us food! I feel like dad right now!"Deon jokes.

"Junior!"Pimp growled "yes?"Deon answered skeptically "when we get y'all imma fuck you up for that comment" Pimp said nonchalantly and I heard Deon groan.

"Who's all with you?" Dj adds "Aye Derrell with y'all! Wassam! And just me, Tootie, De De, and Parker" Deon answers and I see Hakeem write the names down while everyone tried to keep it in mind. "What are they doing to my baby?" I asked and everyone gon look at me like I said some new shit... ok it felt off saying that but still what they doing to my son.

"15 minutes!" I hear the door open then close again.

"Well, Tootie been taking all the hits when Mr. Coward gets mad MAD"Deon says "Motha fucka put his hands on y'all!!" Pimp shouted "He tried to at least but Tootie Bit the fuc-"Watch your mouth" I interrupted "-crap out of that scary dudes hand when he tried to slap me for calling him a bitch and that he ain't never gon make it out of LA alive" Deon finishes.

"Ok enough of that you know where y'all at?" Romeo asked and Micheal pinched his hand at being so sudden.

"Well when we first arrived to LA we was in the back of a black Jeep and only me and Parker was up at the moment and we was scared, the windows were tinted and you could barely make out a picture with that but I remember seeing the street signs through a little hole in the window tint" Deon says as Ray cane in there yelling "8 minutes!"

"Someone get a pencil and paper!" I barked and Hakeem nodded at me as he got closer to the phone "Dream street dr, Green cove Blvd, Hollywood dr, Alameda street, and West Adams Blvd before we stopped at a house so I had to pretend to still be knocked out with Parker" Deon says quietly since Ray might be listening to the conversation now that everyone started yelling.

"Parker knows the license plate and address but the house is the biggest one on the block with a golden gate"Deon says lastly before Ray busts in and takes the phone "Times up next child!" He yells before going to DeDe then leaving the room.

I hear chains in the background, oh so he got my kids chained up like they fucking animals! He think he fucking funny I outta beat his ass for this shit. "Mommy"De De started before hissing at something "No Parker you can't have the phone!?"she said loud asf and the others shushed her as I heard the door open "What?"he asked and it was silent before the door closed again.

"Give Parker the phone" I said seriously and she moaned and groaned before sliding the phone over to him.

"Aye watch your attitude because we trying to save y'all!" I snapped at her hearing Deon laughing in the back ground. "The address is 1419 West Adams Blvd ion know the zip code but the truck we came in license plate was 6TRJ244" he said quickly and sliding the phone back over.

I hear shuffling as De De starts up some random conversation as the door opens "5 minutes" was all that was said but the door didn't close I'm guessing he was watching Parker.

"Times up next child! And oh Sean let me say this now you gotta be a complete idiot to come and find them when this place is guarded harder than you curving my ass so your warned" he says sternly before closing the door behind him and taking the phone to Tootie.

Raymond POV

Something ain't right, they are to calm right now not even a combat or smart remark to back up my statement.

Her son, Deon, acts just like her. He's a sketchy little bastard and knows what to push to make me mad and right now I don't need to kill a kid I'm trying to get what I want without losing my leverage over Sean. Airi hasn't been telling me the plans ever since I sent my goons out to the trap and she's almost very cautious of her surroundings like she's scared of doing something wrong.

Sean must've said something too her I know it!

She probably threatened her sons life or something but Sean doesn't kill kids and as for Pimp...I really don't know since no kid had gotten close enough to him when I sent some people to spy on him.

But that's not what I'm worried about right now, I'm worried about the fact that I heard Sean's daughter scream "No Parker you cannot have the phone ?!". You don't know how fast I ran in there after hearing that but then I thought maybe I'm just tripping after all I've been paranoid ever since I shot up their traps maybe I should just go to my therapist or something.

Rosas been paranoid too and that's not a good sign coming from someone like her. In fact she told me that her nephew went missing from Florida and they don't know where he is and I really don't see the big deal of her worrying about some kid that's incapable of stopping this plan after all I've thought of everything that could go wrong and a missing kid is not one of them.

What's the worse that could happen really anyway I have leverage, territory, armed guys, and money.

Sean just needs to see the bigger picture and accept defeat.