31.

𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 "𝗪𝗶𝘇" 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲
𝘖𝘢𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯

"Momma you want some grand kids?"

She stopped walking slapping my arm, "You bet not had got that girl pregnant."

"Actively thinking about it."

"Why you lying promise you  I killed it." Cay stared at me through FaceTime blankly at work.

"Well never mind." My momma shrugged putting more stuff in the cart.

"Evil see you in hell." I hung up on her getting a Instagram notification.

𝗹𝘂𝗹𝘅𝗰𝗮𝘆

𝗹𝘂𝗹𝘅𝗰𝗮𝘆  Honestly

𝗹𝘂𝗹𝘅𝗰𝗮𝘆 Honestly.
Load all comments
wizz lollll
lulxcay @wizz I'm just posting stuff...😂
wizz oh.😶

"We need some food not snacks." I looked at the cart praying for my sibling cause all this lady eat is junk food.

"I'm getting there mind your business."

"Aight when my sister come out looking like precious don't be mad."

"You looked just like a damn bull dog when you was born."

"I thought I was cute.."

"Well you wasn't."

Not going to even feed into her negative energy. "How y'all know Cay parents?"

"We just all grew up together we wasn't tight but we were all friends until college and babies hit, Marsha went on and went to school I went to community college."

"So y'all was pregnant together right? That's weird as fuck me and Cay birthday one day apart."

"Yep, even shared our baby showers together. I would have never known she was her daughter though they are so different ."

Shit the devil is a lie, "She got a ghetto side trust me."

"What y'all gone do in August?"

"Do what we been doing that's some stupid stuff if you break up with your girl just cause y'all gone be aprart."

"It's not all about that can you control yourself with all them girls the stress all that."

"Yes you trying to call me a hoe?"

"Baby you was, use to have all them girls texting and FaceTimeing you was definitely having sex with them."

"Because I was single ain't no girl in the area was worth my time if we being honest now ma'"

"Now let's not forget Tinka."

Smacking my teeth hate the fact I even said anything, "Don't start."

"Y'all was in love she was definitely your first love we all know it."

"Eh." I shrugged.

"Now what you daddy want, gone head and buy this." She gave me the card taking the keys.

Getting in line I blowed a breath at how long the line is.

💨

Not my momma bringing up Tinka

𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗻 That skinny eyebrow bitch heard she coming in for Ki gender reveal .

Don't y'all know the Gender?

𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗲 Females be dramatic be wanting the whole world to know they having a lil ugly ass boy.

𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗻 Ugly ? My son could never bitch

𝗦𝗶𝗻 nigga gone out looking like a pumpkin

LMAOO real shit nephew gone be fly asf tho.

𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗲  tell me that's why Cay got baby clothes in her room.

Yeah...ain't there yet your sister a murder.

𝗦𝗶𝗻 NIGGA

𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗻 LMAOOO he about to kill himself.

𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗲 y'all have sex? Omfg my lil sister gone.
This some bullshit
Y'all nasty
That's nasty

"She nasty." I mumbled

Trae removed himself from 💨

【________】

"The fuck you bought the whole snack aisle for?"

"You see the food cooking right? Mind your business."

"Aight have my baby looking like damn Lizzo if you want too."

Holding my hand up, only I could talk about my sister. "You forgot you used to be bigger than Lizzo."

"Aht!" My momma died laughing bending over.

"I don't have to deal with this shit." He stood there looking hurt.

"Oh."

Incoming FaceTime video call Cay 👅

"Why this lady just tried to say I'm stealing hours. I barely like coming there the job sucks lets not."

"She stay saying that shit the machine barely work to clock in and out."

"Exactly look at her walking out."

"Bet you won't run her over."

"Santana." My mom looked at me blankly.

"I won't you trying to get me sent to jail for life." She waved me off driving off.

"You wasn't gone get caught."

"Sounds like some a felon would say.."

"Right."

"Momma mind yours." I mumbled walking in my room. "People always in my business like got damn."

"You barely have business."

"Like you do? You know what I want, some cookies from your grandma house, them shits was good."

"They were mine you not getting no more she make them for me and me only."

"Granny love me already saved her number and all."

"Is this what being a adult is? I worked all day no nap."

"Swear them eight hours hit different."

"Look at me looking like a damn bow wow."

She did look rough, "Not gone lie you need to hit the nail and hair salon."

"I am before Ki party."

"You forgave her or some shit."

"No, I moved on she's growing up people mature I'm mature enough to move along with my life we not close friends neither am I to Queen." She shrugged making a real sharp turn.

"You can't drive for shit."

How do people make them banners on this app that be in the beginning wanna change it up when I do part two.