Sunbeam(Older Brother!KyojuroXYounger Sister!Reader)

(3rd P.O.V)
(Y/N) didn't want to fight that boy. She really didn't. But he was disrespecting the Pillars, and the Corps itself. What made it worse? He was a Demon Slayer.

"OI! Hey you! What's it like, having the weakest Pillar as a brother. As a matter of fact, what's it like, knowing the weak pillars.", he said, smirking at her.

She stopped and turned around with a bright smile, but he couldn't ignore the killing intent behind her eyes, which made him shudder, but still taunt her.

She finally had enough, and faced him fully, before getting in a fighting stance.

He smiled coldly, then ran at her, which she easily side stepped, and tripped him, which made him angry. He growled and ran at her again, this time catching her wrist and yanking her back. She spun around and kicked him in his chest, making him fly backwards.

She sighed and began walking away, not noticing he got up and was walking towards her.

She noticed his hand on her shoulder, and grabbed his wrist, then flipped him over her shoulder. He groaned, but didn't go after her, as she walked back.

What she didn't know, was that her older brother Kyojuro saw everything, and was waiting for her at home. He smiled at her, but it was an angry smile.

"Why did you fight that boy? Haven't I taught you better?", he said in a harsh tone, staring down at her while she looked down at the floor.

"He was being disrespectful about the Demon Slayer Corps and you and the Pillars. He began to taunt me, so I taught him a lesson. I'm sorry for doing it, but I don't regret it. I refuse to allow someone to disrespect the Demon Slayer Corps, and my brother.", she said, while bowing.

She was shocked when she felt a hand on her head, patting it. She looked up in shock, and saw her brother smiling at her, this time though, it was a kind smile.

"Thank you for wanting to defend the Slayer Corps. But do not allow others to bring a reaction out of you. Ok, Sunbeam?", he said, using her nickname she's had since she was 3.

(Y/N) nodded, and smiled up at him, and began walking with him.

"You're still gonna have to do 500 sword swings.", he said.

"EHHH?!?!",(Y/N) exclaimed, making Kyojuro laugh.