CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12

LYDIA'S POV

I was excited. Giddily so! It had been ages since I last went to a bar. Eons actually. No, that's a lie, it's been approximately three months and two days since I was last at a bar.

Of course, I wasn't there to get drunk, I was there to drag Natasha's drunk ass home, it was exhausting and after she left me with a broken hip (that a friend of mine healed, thank the lord, if it was still broken I wouldn't be able to have sex with my mates. And that would suck. Not that we've, you know, but I ain't opposed it) she went to rehab and within five days was off the alcohol. Unrealistic turn around time, I know. But she is an unrealistic woman. That is an assassin. So honestly, I don't even know what to expect out of her anymore. Just saying.

Anyways, that was a blast because we both ended up fighting four about thirty minutes, accidentally killed four people (thank God half the press blipped) and absolutely DESTROYED the entire building. As in, the windows where smashed five times, there were seventeen holes in the walls, the bar itself was unsalvagable, and by the end, I might have accidentally set it on fire. It was amazing!

I have not told this to my four escorts, who are pretending not to be my escorts, for obvious reasons. Those reasons being that they would most likely not allow me to enter the said building and fight one of their past friends slash ex-team-leader or whatever. Actually, they would probably realize why I was gifted with fourteen mates to begin with. I'm told I can be a handful. Not that I would know what anyone is talking about. I personally think I'm a ray of sunshine. As in, I'm warm and cuddly with an ozone layer protecting you, but if you loose that ozone layer I will destroy your entire world and burn you alive.

That was intense.

Like the sun.

Sorry, I'm so excited I can't help but make internal dialogue jokes.

I make myself laugh and that's all that matters.

"Quite standing at the door and smiling like a fucking looney-toon and get that fine fucking ass inside the bar."

"You know I'm underage, right? Isn't the academy against breaking laws or something."

"The academy should not be discussed in the middle of a queue with a bouncer waiting for your ID. You have compulsion, I saw it on your file, use the gift you were given Ms. Stark."

"First off, Mr. Monkey-suit, no sex for a week because you won't stop being grumpy. Secondly, when the damn fucking hell did you get time to read my file? And where the hell is it?"

"I don't get sex anyways, darling, so blue-balling me doesn't bother me anymore. And your file was very entertaining to read, for example, how is it that you managed to get attacked and kidnapped by penguins and forced into their exhibit at the zoo when they never had the opportunity to break out of their exhibit and commit said kidnapping?"