。♡26♡。 Agony

Jungkook's perspective

It was unbelievable how many months passed in school, I was getting closer to completing my one year. The place always felt like home, benevolent and comfortable. Children were dedicated and this helped me a lot through my job.

Taehyung's constant support and encouragement had always strengthened my resolve but what I didn't know before that day was that his own resolve was far gone.

The day was fine like others, I was in full enthusiasm to serve my best. The morning was warm and shiny too and this had my mind all freshened for the day.

I visited school earlier than usual. My smile was spreading widely on my lips which was surely his impact of bringing the best of me.

Summer vacations were around the corner and I had my mind to visit Busan because Jimin had been constantly bickering about my busy schedule. Oh and yes, Yoongi was in Busan too, he found a job as an editor in the publishing department. What an ease that I could see both at once.

Their constant demand to see Taehyung had me finally thinking of a day to visit and Yoongi was more than just excitement. I didn't take too much time to make Taehyung aware of this tiny man and he was surely glad to see them in future too.

There was still a difficulty, though teachers could take the opportunity of the summer break to relish their time but the caretakers needed to stay to take care of the children.

And that gave me another sign of long separation and I had to conclude something in between. I decided to stay for a week or so but that to be with Taehyung himself because like me, I know he missed home too.

It was the last day in school because the summer break was starting from the next day and I had everything planned for the children's holiday assignment which I kept reliable, enjoyable and logically because the main motto of holidays is to get relished again, not to be tense.

I walked into the building now, making my way to St. Jung's office. I walked leisurely, fixing my wrist watch in hand with an erupting smile, reminding me that I needed to see someone soon but before entering his office room, I stopped in tracks as a familiar voice fell into my ears and I heard the whole conversation.

"Taehyung, you don't look fine at all. You should've stayed home."

"No St. Jung, I am all good, don't worry it's just the effect of the hot summer maybe... it's okay I'm fine."

"No, this is not a thing to argue about at all. Stop lying Taehyung, you're not fine at all."

"Hyung, I am fine. I had to arrive today. I would not be able to see before the holidays if I wouldn't have come."

"But-"

"Please hyung, don't worry I am all fine and don't tell Jungkook about it. I don't want to pull him in worries."