。♡27♡。 Deja Vu

Jungkook's perspective

Taehyung's request was my duty which I needed to fulfill. We were finally going home together, returning back to the same place where it all started, Busan. 

The summer shone brightly, the sky blue as the ocean and mountains covered with blossoming trees settled in the scenery outside the window of the shuffling train which I peered at comfortably with a hand fixed in mine and head resting against my shoulder.

His eyes were relaxing as he shut them in a comfortable manner. His breaths were steady after a while. I know it's odd how we ended up that way but he was fully unaware of this.

We chose to sit facing each other on the different berths but his eyelids later clasped as the train gained it's pace and I shifted to his side, bringing his head on my shoulder so that he could comfortably rest. 

I didn't know what I noticed in him but he seemed a little exhausted all that time.His health condition questioned me but he excused saying, 'nothing but summer'. Anxiety and curiosity never left my side but what else didn't leave my side was hope. I was hoping to fix everything which we couldn't fix before. 

Mutualism is beneficial in every case and relationships were no exception. I needed his emotions to be transferred to me because the mystery in his eyes had me constantly wondering if what he was keeping.

His gestures always were loud but never clear enough for me to distinguish between his love and sympathy. I never wanted to be burdensome with my confessions but all I needed was his consideration for it. 

He knew that I loved him so much but why did he never say anything regarding his feelings? I was ready to dedicate my life to him but I never knew what he thought of me, what place I held in his heart? Was I even there?

🌸🌸🌸

I didn't even realise how I ended up in a deep slumber with my head resting against his. The loud whistles had me shaken in realization and I quickly opened up my eyes, just to only find us connected in an adorable manner that I just didn't want to break us apart.

His face was adorned with his closed eyes, his eyelashes falling on his cheeks and lips puckered up slightly. The mole on his nose was insisting me to boop on it slightly but I just couldn't let my inner side to hover over me. That day I saw how ethereal he was from even closer, like ten times prettier. 

His one hand was fixed with mine and another was tugging my shirt. My eyes couldn't help but softened at his adorableness. He was something to be protected and insured forever, too pure for this rushing world.

"Tae…" I finally whispered under my breath, patting his cheek softly and making him blink rapidly.

"We're home." I spoke and he sat still now, blinking and yawning shyly to bring him back to reality.