。♡30♡。 Granted

Jungkook's Perspective

Lips wearing smiles, ears filled with resonating giggles and a warm company of friends, what else could I ever ask for?

It was unbelievable how we all ended up at my place, laughing and chatting on the dining table with my mother's always delicious food enhancing the fun of our small get together.

I couldn't be less happy with everything around me. Jimin, Yoongi and finally Taehyung too. Mom instantly fell in love with Taehyung as far as her eyes landed on him.

My belly was tingling with a warm feeling as she served him on the table and he being the shiest amongst us just couldn't help but bow repeatedly.

"Eat well dear, it's your first visit here." Mom encouraged and Taehyung nodded cutely, making us scrunch our noses because of his adorableness.

"Woah, don't mind me but Taehyung's presence on this table is something very precious." Yoongi spoke in the middle, earning nods from all but I was just too engaged in admiring him.

He was looking breathtakingly gorgeous, leaving me breathless as he wore plain pastel clothes that day, matching his shirt with the sky and paints with the clouds. His fresh attire had me taken off guard. His subtle gestures of gladly mixing with us in a conversation full of laughs had me constantly wondering if I was living in a daydream.

"Had heard a lot of you, I can't believe I got to see you. Wish Jungkook's father could be home right now. He will be so glad when he will see you for sure." My mother said, patting Taehyung's head when she served him but he just looked down timidly.

"Mom~~" I whined and Jimin poked his elbow at me but I let it go anyway.

I couldn't pull Taehyung into some sort of things without his consent. We shared emotions but no words yet.

Also keeping notes of his health condition, I just couldn't hover over his thinking. His every decision would be my obligation and I couldn't dare go against it.

But gazing at him was something I couldn't help, no matter how many eyes would be catching my gaze fixed on him but I just couldn't help myself.

The way he smiled, closing his eyes as he softly brushed hair out of his sight when Yoongi's dad jokes were tickling everyone to laugh out loud. Never knew I would be witnessing such a heartwarming day.

His eyes eventually fell on me and I averted my gaze to settle on the ground. I bit my lip, wondering what would he be thinking but how much of a fool of me to think that way when he knew very well how much I loved him.

"Yoongi you're so funny, oh lord. I am so glad to be with you all." Taehyung commented and Yoongi showed his gummy smile at the compliment.

"He is dork Taehyung but I am glad he didn't bore you here."