。♡31♡。 Vows (Epilogue pt.1)

Author's perspective

Spring was around the corner, rejoicing the great moment of their lives. The nature, the surrounding and the sky was in its best form for the day.

Slowly and steady winds entered through the open window of the room, waving satin silk curtains. The mellow pink petals were floating in the air, acting as messengers between two hearts to send their love to each other.

The stuffed room was filled with silence for a while, the rush around seemed far gone when everyone's eyes started tearing, as they admired the one of the grooms of the grand day.

Taehyung's blonde hair was curled for the day. He was wearing a cream shaded pair of suit with a lacy shirt, adorned with pearls and satin ribbon bows, making him look ethereal as ever.

His face was brightened up like always. The greatest thing he wore for the day was his endearing smile which was not fading away while the eyes started flowing tears, slightly ruining his recently done makeup but he just couldn't care less.

He closed his eyes, kissing the letter in his hands written by his soon-to-be husband.

______________________________________

My angel, my Tae,

I can't believe this day has finally arrived. Everything seems to slow down in a slow motion but my heart is in a constant rush and impatience. I can't wait to see you and tell you how precious you're to me.

Every time my eyes land on you, I fly back in time, remembering our first meeting which was a coincidence but now you are my destiny.

This is my last letter to you as your lover and first as your husband. We are ending one relation just to start thousands more. You are my love, my life, my friend, my family, my heartbeat, my happiness and now my husband too.

I love you so much and will love you more and more everyday.

- Your husband, Jeon Jungkook

______________________________________

"I love you too, my husband." The blonde whispered, a smile erupting on his lips again.

Jimin slightly patted his shoulder, leaning forward to fix the pretty groom's hair and softly pressing the handkerchief to his eyes, soaking it with his tears.

Taehyung looked down, folding the letter again while biting his lip.

Jungkook's mother was joining them in the room. Her eyes were dripping tears of joy as she admired Taehyung through the reflection.

Taehyung finally stood up, turning himself to face Jungkook's mother who softly cupped his face, pulling him closer to land a sweet kiss on his forehead.