Chapter 27: August's POV

(You'll find out who this handsome man is later on in the chapter)

The scent of the wolf hits my nostrils, driving Winston mad. His striking blue eyes indicate it was our Alpha Alexandre. I cowered back from him whining in embarrassment. I tuck my tail in between my legs and lay myself down on the ground. I tuck my snout between my paws showing submission to the Alpha.

Mate. Winston purred, making me feel warmth in my belly as he wagged my tail in happiness. Alexandre circled around me, like a predator with his prey.

Mate. I hear Alexandre's wolf growl in my head, he had created a mind link to me. I was utterly confused, not only did my wolf think that we were mates, his had as well.

It was as if we were here by ourselves, but I knew better, I could hear the twigs snapping, indicating that my friends had finally caught up to me. Dimitri, Alexandre's wolf stopped circling me, sitting in front of me. I took my paws away from my snout, tucking them beside me.

He ducked his head down, nuzzling his head into my neck. I pulled back and gazed into the honey colored eyes of Dimitri, making me mewl under his stare. My tail wagged and I returned his gesture, nuzzling back into his neck, getting up on all fours. He began to scent me, making me as his. Winston only purred, yes, purred in pleasure. The second time he rubbed up against my sides I playfully nipped at the tip of his tail making him bark out in surprise.

He playfully huffed at me returning the favor by nipping at my ear. I yipped and pawed at his face, continuing the harmless flirting between our wolves. We continued the play fight for a few moments before someone interrupted us.

"Alexandre." Someone called out, the two of us ignored them. I licked the side of Dimitri's face, making his hair stick up every which way. I cackled at the sight of the larger wolf. He looked so darn delectable.

I looked at the older wolf with half lidded eyes, laying back on my stomach, panting from our playful act. I rested my head on my paws, letting out a small yip.

"Oh shit we need to get them away from each other." Someone else cut in. The look in Dimitri's eyes screamed dominance over me, making me roll onto my back, exposing my belly, submitting to him completely. I had no control on what had been happening at the moment. I mewled closing my eyes, enjoying the feel of his power over me.

My eyes shot open when he climbed over me, so he was now above me.

I love it when you submit to me, little one. He growled at me.

"Alexandre, get away from the boy." Another voice boomed, Dimitri's head snapped up looking at the intruder of our moment, and bared his teeth at the person, growling in response. I look over and notice it had been Alpha Kent this time. I roll back onto my belly, not wanting to expose it to anyone else but to Alexandre. "Son of a bitch, Alexandre get the fuck away from the boy now." Alpha Kent growled at him.

Raven was now back in his human form trying to inch toward us. Ella just stayed back, wide eyed. I looked around realizing there were a lot of people watching what had been transpiring. Anxiety bubbled in my stomach and I transformed back into my human form embarrassed, Alexandre stepped away from me, now sitting in front of me to cover me from others eyes. I was sitting on the forest floor with my hands in my lap covering myself up, shivering from the cold November air. The warmth that emitted from him, soothed my nerves. I wanted so badly to reach out and dig my fingers into his warm fur, and scent him even more.

"Alex." A soft voice called, his ear twitched in the direction the voice had come from. Luna Graciella started walking toward her son. A growl rumbled in his throat, but he managed to keep it down as his mother approached him. "Come on darling, you can't be doing this." Her eyes gloss over, making me realize he had mind linked with her. They stood there for a few moments deep in conversation amongst themselves. Meanwhile Raven had managed to make his way to me. He kept his eyes on Alexandre as he held his hand out for me to grab. The grass under me rustles, causing Alexandre's ears to twitch at the sound. He tried to turn his head to see what was happening but Graciella had grabbed him by his jaw softly keeping him facing her. I grabbed Raven's hand and pulled myself up. The loss of contact with him made Winston whimper in my head. It also had managed to make Dimitri's head snap toward our direction.