Chapter 31

Annabeth's POV
I cling on to percy as if he could disappear any second. His death and coming back to life thing really scared me. What would I have done if he died? I shake my head. He will not die. "Annabeth? Are you ok." percy asks concerned. I nod, but then black takes over my vision as I fall to the ground.

Percy's POV

"Annabeth! ANNABETH!" i shout. I carry her bridal style and race to the infirmary. The apollo kids that arent busy rush up to me and put her in a bed. They tell me to get out and close the curtains. I pace as i wait for them to tell me anything. A daughter of apollo comes out. "She's fine. Its just physical and mental fatigue because of the ecent events. She just needs some sleep and she'll be fine" she informs me. I nod. I quickly walk over to my cabin and find my dad waiting for me in there. "Hey dad." i wave. "Hello son, i came to give you something." he declares. I give him a confused look. He laughs. "I  know you've been thining about proposing, even though you are still 18 , im fine with it , so is Athena, as long as you dont get married right away.". " How did you know?" i ask. "Dont tell me you dont know the answer to that." he smirks. I shrug. He hands me a box. I open it and find a beautiful golden ring with diamonds all around it. Simple yet beautiful. 

Annabeth's POV

My eyes flutter open, and i see Percy grining down at me. "Hey wise girl." he greets. "Hi seaweed brain." i say. He bends down and gives me a kiss. I smile, and feel butterflies in my stomach. He looks into my eyes and asks "Hey annie, would you like to come with me to the lake by zues' fist?" I nod. He looks nervous, I wonder whats up. He picks me up and slings me over his shoulder. I laugh loudly and start kicking my legs. When we reach, he puts me down, and i playfully punch him. He smirks. His face turns nervous again after a few seconds. He drops down on one knee , his hand fumbling in his jeans pocket. I gasp and my hand flies to my mouth. He's proposing. Oh my god. I've always dreamed of this momment. "Annabeth, i know we are only 18 , but i cant help myself. I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you." He stops talking and takes out a small velvet box. I'm crying now, but they are tears of joy. He opens the box , and I see a beautiful ring.

"Annabeth Chase will you marry me?" he lets out a shaky breath. My face is now tear stained. I nod multiple times. "Y-Yes YES!" i yell and jump into his arms. "I Love you Percy Jackson." I whisper. " I Love you Annabeth Chase." he whispers back.  After that we just sit down and hold each other, until I fall asleep.

A/N

Yayyyy another chapter XD. Hope you liked this chappie. Give me feedback if you would like to :)) The end is near *wipes away tear* :(   Might make a sequel though :D