4

Jimin was sitting back at his house with Hoseok. He hadn't told him what had happened back in Daegu yet. What would he tell Hoseok? What even happened in Daegu? 

Jimin pulled out his phone wishing to google some questions. 

Is it possible to have more than one soulmate?

Most of the searches related to people's soulmates who had died and then found another soulmate. 

Is it possible to have two soulmates at the same time? 

Nothing showed up.

Can colors appearing be delayed?

Only in people who have developed a new soulmate. 

I think I have two soulmates what do I do?

No results found. 

Well... This Yoongi person must be mistaken then. He had Hoseok. There wasn't any reason he'd need someone else. Yet he still wondered...

"Hey, Hoseokie." Jimin hummed jumping up to grab a faded yellow shirt. "What color would you describe this?" 

"Grey why?" Hoseok hummed as Jimin's heart dropped. 

Did Hoseok really not see yellow?

"No reason." Jimin gulped searching for other yellow objects. "I just love being able to see in color so I figured we could describe things to each other..." 

Hoseok smiled. "You're so cute Jiminie." 

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as his eyes focused on a purple hoodie that lay in his dresser. 

Purple too?

Had he not noticed until now because purple was less common? Or because Hoseok had cool colors and he had warm colors. 

"Hmm, what about this one?" Jimin asked holding up the hoodie to his chest. 

"Dark grey, almost black." Hoseok hummed. 

Jimin faked a pout. "I really thought I owned more colorful clothing this is just sad." He joked. "I should shop for more now that I can see color. I should get loads of blues and greens so I can be reminded of you!" 

"Baby you are so cute." Hoseok reached out to kiss Jimin's forehead. "Your blue sweater is super cute."

"Aw. Thank you." Jimin hummed. He was too happy with Hoseok. He'd just have to ignore whatever happened in Daegu.

People didn't like polyamorous relationships. They were basically unheard of and everyone that did were shamed by society. As cheaters... Even if he was somehow connected to this 'Yoongi' character who lived in Daegu... Did that mean Yoongi was connected to Hoseok? 

Or was this whole thing a big misunderstanding?

Jimin gave Hoseok a kiss. "I'm going to steal cookies from the kitchen." He chirped before jogging out of the room.

Mrs. Park hummed as she washed the dishes from breakfast. She saw her son sneaking over to the cookie jar in the corner of her eye. "Stealing cookies I see." 

Jimin let out a defeated sigh as he opened the jar shoving a cookie in his face. "Hey, Mom..." He trailed off wondering if he should ask her about having two soulmates. If he chickened out he could say "I love you" or something.  

"Yes, sweetie?" Mrs. Park questioned turning around to face her cookie thieving child. 

"Is it possible to have two soulmates?" Jimin asked hesitantly. 

The woman tilted her head. "You mean if your soulmate dies and you develop a new one?" Why was her son asking? "Oh wait- You aren't hurt or sick are you? Is Hoseok hurt or sick?" She asked, her voice becoming frantic. 

"No! It's okay Mom, I'm fine and Hoseok is fine as far as I know." Jimin soothed his mom's nerves. "I mean like... Is it possible to have two soulmates at the same time?"

"I've never heard of something like that... People get one person to spend the rest of their life with. Hopefully... Why would you want two? Aren't things going well with you and Hoseok?" Mrs. Park questioned placing her hand on Jimin's shoulder. 

"They are going great! I swear! I love him, it's nothing to do with the status of Hoseok and I's relationship." Jimin tried to explain. He knew he'd sound crazy for even considering what happened in Daegu to be anything more than a misunderstanding. "Something happened in Daegu... I met someone and they thought I was their soulmate..." 

"Well, that can't be true." 

Jimin was quite shocked at his mom's blunt reaction. "Really?"

Mrs. Park nodded. "You only get one soulmate. Maybe two if your soulmate dies and you're lucky. Why would someone have two at the same time? I can't think of a reason."

Truthfully Jimin couldn't think of a reason outside of Why not? So he ended the conversation and left with the cookies. Slipping back into his own room where Hoseok was waiting for him. 

"I brought cookies!" He smiled handing the older a few. 

Hoseok happily ate the cookie mumbled a few I love you's to Jimin with his mouth full. "So, what other cute dates could we go on?" He asked wiping his hands off on his pants. 

Jimin shrugged before a lightbulb appeared inside his head. "Oh, I know!" Jimin jumped up and opened his closet looking for a little book he kept stored somewhere. As a kid, he wrote down a list of things he dreamed to do with his soulmate someday. "There it is!" Jimin stood on his tippy toes to reach it on the shelf. 

Hoseok observed from the bed as Jimin struggled to reach the small book. His shirt lifting up to expose a small flash of deep blue. Hoseok chuckled as Jimin walked back over, book in hands. "Jimin are you wearing blue underwear?"

Jimin's face flamed red. "They are from the convenience store! I got them before I met you." Jimin huffed as he hid his embarrassed face. "I seriously need to get new clothes..." He muttered sitting down next to Hoseok.

"Hey, it's okay. I think it's cute." Hoseok back hugged Jimin. 

"You really think so?" Jimin mumbled as Hoseok nodded joining their lips together. Jimin melted into the kiss letting the book drop on the ground as Hoseok pulled him back on the bed. 

Their lips moving perfectly against one another as their hands explored the other's body. Hoseok pulled back letting Jimin catch his breath as he toyed with the younger's waistband. "But if you don't like them... You could always just... Take them off."

~

Damn, I don't know why but my brain couldn't write this chapter. I have so many chapters prewritten after this one but I couldn't finish it. This chapter is the reason only one chapter was published when the book released and not 3 like normal. 

I think the next chapter is one of my favorites. :)