33

^^^Sprit King Alteius ^^^

My head hurts....I opened my eyes to see a white room...a white room? Where am I? I thought I died?

"Angelica my dear, you've woken up."

Where did this voice come from? Whose voice does it belong to...it's soothing.

"Who are you? Why can't I see you?"

"Pardon me, now you can see me"

A man with long pale blue hair appeared. How can a man be so beautiful? His eyelashes are so long too....

"Thank you, I am overjoyed that you think I am beautiful" he chuckled

He can read my mind? Just who is he?

"Yes indeed I can Angel dear. I'm hurt that you don't remember who I am. You summoned me with your life didn't you. "

"Spirit King Alteius?" I quickly bowed down "Forgive this insolent one, I didn't know that I was in the presence of such a noble being."

"I understand why the spirit kings of elements always sing praises of you.Angel, won't you be my friend? And you don't need to bow to me, I've taken a liking to you." He kneeled down and stuck out a hand to me....

I just knew he is someone I can trust...I reached out to his hands. As soon as our hands touch, there was a flow of energy rushing into my body.

"Do you wish to go back to the human world?"he asked smiling warmly at me

"Yes, I really want to be with everyone again" I said smiling sadly

But I guess I can't return...

"Is that so? I can return you there."

My ears perked up, I can meet everyone again?

"However..." there's a price? My mood went down...

"Pfft- I'm sorry for laughing, it's just that you're reaction is so cute. Ahem. However I can't return you as a human but as a spirit....and you have to undergo a test which you might never wake up again.... is that okay?"

"Yes, I want to meet them. Thank you so much."

"En en, if it's you I am sure you will able to become a spirit. You have to visit the sprit realm frequently so your body would last okay? And don't forget to visit me." He have a closed eyed smile

"Oh and also just Alteius would do. Goodnight my dear friend."

Are? Where am I? All I saw was Alteius fading....This is completely dark, I can't see a thing....a child?

"*Sob* *Sob* Mother, Father where are you? Why did you threw me away? Am I a monster? Why? Please don't leave me all alone....please, I'm scared..."

That child reminds me of me....or is that me? I walked closer to get a clearer look. It is me when I was little in my past life...

"Why? The experiments hurt...say why are they hurting me? *sob* Is it because I am a monster? I hurt others for my survival...is this my way of paying? It hurts...it hurts so bad...someone please..please help me..."

"You may have suffered now but you will meet a lot of wonderful people in your next life. Trust me. You will meet people who love you and cherish you. You will learn to love."

"Onee-chan who are you?*sniff*"

"I am you in the future...so please trust me. You will be saved." I said hugging the 'me' in front of me

"I will trust you, beautiful onee-chan." The black void began to crack and became a flower field...

"Ara you're back."

I woke up seeing Alteius.

"Am I sprit now?"

My skin has became more transparent than before.

"Yes, congratulations. Now you can go back but know that one year has already passed."

"But it was only a while...."

"The time there and here are different Angel dear. Remember to come back here every 6 hours okay? Now go, there are waiting for you." He smiled

"Yeah"

I can't wait to see everyone again.

Meeting room

Why is it so gloomy here? I can see four of them together but the air is so gloomy....but I finally get to see them again...

"Hey, do you guys need to be so gloomy?" I asked from the window

Their eyes widened in shock. Tears streamed down their faces.

"We finally meet after a while so don't cry" I chuckled

"Angel...is that really you?"

"Who else?" I smirked

They rushed over , tripping here and there....I missed them so much. They pulled me into a tight hug...I better go see papa and mama later...

"I need to breath...hehe" I patted their back

"Angel why is your body so cold?" Zay asked paled

"That's because I am no longer human."

END

A/N should I make a sequel?