00

Min Yeseul is an eighteen year old, high school senior who is faced with the biggest change in her life: becoming the sole guardian of her three younger siblings.

Three younger half-siblings.

When Yeseul was only three her parents divorced, sending the girl to live with her grandma, Yeseul didn't mind she loved her grandma. She was happy and her parents were happy after they remarried different people. When she was six, her mother had two twin boys: Joon and Jae. Her mother ended up getting divorced yet again and moving in with her mother and oldest daughter. When the boys were three, Joon was diagnosed with autism, and Yeseul's mother fled. They never heard from her again.

Halmeoni raised her three grandkids by herself while running a side-dish place. Yeseul was just recovering from having lost her mother twice, but life had another shock in store for her.

When she was 13, her father had a baby girl— Haneul. Just 3 months after having Haneul, the baby's parents died in an accident and halmeoni had no choice but to bring in her grandchildren's half-sibling. The lady had a big heart.

Yeseul always helped her grandma and slowly came to terms with how her life had played out, but at 13 little did she know that so much more was in store for her. 

Now at eighteen, the biggest change came. The kids beloved halmeoni passed, leaving Yeseul to become the sole beneficiary of three young kids.

This is the story of Family. This is the story of Love. This is the story of Yeseul.