31.

I should get help.

In my current state I couldn't do anything. Not a single thing. I had no control over my body. I couldn't even speak my own thoughts. This seemed like a dead-end.

For now, I should see where my body is heading to, then I'll try to get help based on the situation.

It was walking aimesly along the corridor, from what it seemed. Then a big black door appeared at the end of it. My body kicked it open, as if it didn't weigh three times more my own mass. It revealed a barely lit room. A mini bar, chair and a sofa.

Oh crap...

It was Kurogiri's bar. I was here when i was taken away. That place had so many memories.
I was too busy with my flashbacks, that I couldn't even notice the two persons being in the same room.
One of them was sitting at the bar, holding casually a glass of whiskey. It was a man, with black, spiky hair. His clothes were quite old. The thing that stood out the most about the man were his scars. Scars from burning. They were so bad, the skin was so damaged, it was attached to the normal skin with what appeared to be clips.

The other person was a woman, laying on the couch. She didn't seem any older than a high school girl. She was wearing a school uniform, had two blone messy buns  and was grinning widely, revealing her sharp teeth. She was throwing to the ceiling big knives as if they were nothing.

The man spoke first, looking at me from the corner of his blue eyes.

"Who are you?" He asked, not bothering much. He got the attention of the woman too.
It opened my mouth to answer, when I felt a firm hand on my left shoulder.

"This is (y/n)(l/n). She is one of the league's oldest members."

I turned my head to look at the source of the voice. It was Kurogiri. He appeared unnoticed behind my back. Somehow, it didn't get defensive as it did with others. It appeared to welcome Kurogiri.

The man answered with a simple 'Oh' and returned to his whiskey. The woman though, stood up and ran quickly to me. Her smile was almost like a maniac's, and was gesturing energetically.

"Hey hey, (y/n)-chan! Let's be friends! Let me have your blood."  She had a small blush on her cheeks.

What the hell is wrong with her?

"This young woman is Himiko Toga, one of our newest members." Kurogiri presented her. "The other one," He looked at the man, "Is Dabi. A new member as well. There are a few more, but they are on an important mission at the present moment. And (y/n)" He addressed me, "Welcome home."

It didn't say anything and just looked at the wooden floor.

Why isn't my body offensive towards Kurogiri?

Yeet