I Love You

Dhruv's pov...........

I just switched on my laptop, and I heard Nithya shouting at me.

"What are you doing? First go and take a shower." She said and took my laptop from my hands, or I can say snatched from my hand. I got confused what is wrong with my cutie.

"What?"

"I said go and take a bath. NOW." She glared at me, and I can see she is angry. But why? I don't understand why is she angry and that to with me.

"What happened, baby." I asked with more sweet voice, in return I got another glare from her. Okay, now I don't have to mess with her. I silently got up and throw her a sweet smile and moved towards bathroom. Before I step in bathroom I heard another roar from her.

"Wait!" I turned to her, and again smiled sweetly to her. Expecting a smile from her but no she came in front of me with a lighting speed and put her index finger on my left cheek.

"Wash this five times." She poked my cheek, now I understand that's where Aisha kissed me. Possessive baby I like her, even I too feel disgusting about that. I nodded my head to her.

"Is that enough, baby." I tried to tease her but in return I got another glare. I pouted a little and went in bathroom. I took nearly half an hour to come outside.

"Why is your cheek, red?" She asked me once I came out from bathroom.

"I scratched it with my nails. I feel disgusted." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Does it hurts?"she came near me and put her right hand on my cheek. I winced a little when her hand touched my cheek, it really hurts man. But in next second I got a superbly cute treatment, guess what. Nithya kissed me and make a note I didn't wince at all. I was surprised by her treatment it really feels good.

"If I know that you would kiss me then I would scratched my whole body, baby." I said and she rolled her eyes, and slapped lightly on my hand.

"Stop joking, who told you to Scratch it like this. I just told you to wash it not scratch it. See how you cheek became all red." She said, I heard sniffing and I looked at her. Her eyes gone red and nose too, she is crying. I pulled her by her waist.

"Stop crying, baby." I said and wiped her tears from my thumb. I looked at her lips,that's it I melted and claimed her lips. I put my left hand on back of her neck and snaked right hand on her waist pulling her more in to me. I bit on her lower lip to get entrance and she moaned in between kiss. My tongue entered and ravished her mouth, We parted away,started breathing heavily, and I can see her blushing. Giving tough competition to tomato's, only I know how much it takes to control me.

"I'll take shower." She said and ran from there, I chuckled looking at her. Silly girl, I went to bed and sat on it. I leaned on headboard, and closed my eyes. After sometime Nithya called me from bathroom.

"Oii, hubby." She called me.

"Yes, baby."

"I forgot to take my clothes, can you please give me my night dress. Please."

"Okay, wait." I said and walked towards wardrobe, before I give her dress. Suddenly my brain got an superb idea, I smirked and started opening my white shirt button which I wear after bath. I went to bathroom.

"Take it." I said, extended my hand and she took it closed door on my face.

Wow, Dhruv your wife just now closed door on your face. I must say she is too brave to do that.

I know that, you don't need to remind me  that. And by the way long time no voice. Where were you.

You missed me.