#BLACK LIVES MATTERS

I'm black and I am proud to say that✊.
I'm black and I feel strong and independent to say that.
We need justice, but only if we make some noise.

Being silent doesn't prove a thing , rather it shows how weak and unready we are. If we make some noise and outnumber the people that were being harmed and in pain we will surely succeed.

It does hurts when someone dear to you is been killed in this chaos, so we need to stand up and support each other.

I read a shocking and heartbroken news on Breonna Taylor earlier today. She was brutally shot and killed by police in her own home. I felt sorry for her, she did nothing wrong 😢💔.

And also George Floyd who was murdered by a police officer in daylight, which his last words were "I Can't Breath". He has now changed the world, he has become a hero and also the reason for the world protest.
#blacklivesmatters.

I also watched a short video about this racism and how police torture we blacks, It was so heartbroken.
May God see us through, we need to bring the end of this, we need justice!!

A white said this ;

I'm not black, but I see you.
I'm not black, but I hear you.
I'm not black, but I mourn with you.
I'm not black, but I will fight for you.

Then why can't we support each other. If you see this and you care, do share we need full support ✊✊

#Blacklivesmatters