38: baby

"Yo, you in there. Do you hear papa here?" Jungkook pressed his ear against Jungna's stomach. Giggles escaped her lips as her fingers delicatedly stroke through Jungkook's silky dark hair.

        Jungkook playfully poked Jungna's stomach and pressed again his ear against it. A little frustrated when he didn't get what he wanted. Perhaps, kicking? He really expected too much, didn't he? Jungna wasn't reach the week to get baby kicking yet. That's whyㅡ

        But then, before he could express his frustration, Jungna suddenly gasped. Jungkook instantly looked up at her and straightend his back. His eyes grew wider in anticipitation. Jungkook's lips automatically dropped open.

       "I feel the movement." Jungna chirped.
       "Really?!" Jungkook was looking excited.

       And again, another gasp left Jungna's lips made Jungkook leaned his ear instantly against her stomach for not knowing how many times already. His heart was tickling in excitement. Yetㅡ there was another pull of pout on his lips.

       "But baby, I feel nothing." Jungkook whinned. Jungna chukkled, trailing her hand to touch Jungkook's face and pinched his cheek. "A small movement to be exact. Of course you didn't feel anything yet." Jungna told him. With that, Jungkook heaved a sigh and settled himself to lay down on Jungna's laps.

        Jungna could only shook her head and Jungkook let her to stroke his hair again with her slander fingers. Meanwhile for him, he played with Jungna's other hand. Caressing her fingers, one by one.

       "Just be a little patient okay? You will feel the baby kicking too one day." Jungna reassured him. Eventhough she could not see Jungkook's expression, she was certain that part of Jungkook was a little disappointed for could not feel anything. Besides, this baby was their first. Of course that brought him mostly to the highest excitement and expectation.

       "Otay. " he said cutely. "Papa is patient. Mama don't worry." He let out smooches sound that brought Jungna to burst into laughter. "Anyway baby, when your next checkup?" He asked.

       "Next week. Andㅡ"
       "And?" Jungkook furrowed his brows upon Jungna unfinish word. A playful smirk sketched on Jungna's face which not Jungkook liking. She must up to something.

        "Nothing." She grinned innocently and played with his hair like she said nothing a second just now.

       Jungkook scoffed. This! This what Jungkook meant whenever Jungna up to something. She purposely not telling him and making him asking himself what was it all over again. He tilted his head aside to get a perfect angle to view his girl of his life. Eyes were staring at her intently, trying to find the answer from her face.

       "I hate unfinish word. And you know it." Jungkook voiced out. Jungna craned her neck a little, as if she also angle her direction on Jungkook's way, with a smug smile on her face.

       "Papa is patient. Mama don't worry." Jungna mocking him which made Jungkook groaned and rolled his eyes. Whilst on Jungna's side, she enjoyed her time laughing her ass off because of him.

       "You cannot do this to me." Jungkook whinned. "Of course, I can." Jungna fought back.

       "Jungna." He called her, sounded firm and tough.
       "Jungkook." She called him, with the same tone he used. Jungna needed to purse her lips to restrain herself from laughing. Good to her, she could not see the way Jungkook reacting. If not, she would burst out laughing in no time.

       "So, this is how you are playing?" Jungkook rose up and sat beside her. He purposly poked Jungna's waist as the girl instantly defended herself.