8

Rosés POV

"And what about it?" I heard Jennie speaking back to Greg, who was hovering over my frame.

My body shook a little, I can still vividly remember what had happened that night, on how I saw his sinister laugh before his car hit my body, that shit was twisted and will continue on haunting me forever.

But I was reassured when I felt Jennie's hand holding my wrist gently, letting me know that she got me. I smiled internally at the thought.

"Chill out Jennie, I'm just asking." Greg smirked.

"And I was just answering your question, Greg." Jennie spat back.

"Alright" Greg raised his hands up in a surrendering pose. "I'll see you around miss Park." He shot me his trademark annoying smirk and went on his way.

"Stupid asshole." The small brunette beside me spat. "Are you okay?" She then further asked, searching for my face. I nodded and smiled at her, mouthing a small "thank you" that was returned by a warm smile from her.

Everybody in her circle of friends was kind enough not to talk about what had just happened, they instead urged me to sit down and even let me eat with them in peace. A bubbly girl named Nayeon, made the atmosphere lighter by making funny jokes and silly poses. And to be honest, I never knew that cool people can also be this nice. I can't help but also want to be their friend.

Jennie was quick to whisper a "You're welcome to always hang out with us." in my ear, as if she had just read my thoughts out loud. I smiled and thanked her to then proceeded to eat my lunch.

"Would you let me walk you to your next class?" Jennie asked.

"It's fine, Jennie" I politely declined her offer, carrying my trash and throwing it in the garbage bin.

"Can I then go home with you later instead?" She asked again.

"Sure." I shyly smiled.

"Then I'll meet you at the parking lot. Good thing we won't be having after class practices for a few months." Jennie exclaimed happily.

"Okay then, I'll meet you later."

"See you!" Jennie yelled, waiving her hand before happily walking to her afternoon class.

"See you!"

–––

The bell rang, indicating that the last class for the day has just ended. A lot of students noisily exiting their respective classrooms while I busily pack my things up.

"Miss Park." My teacher in marketing called.

"Yes Mrs. Chien." I nervously smiled, swinging my bag behind me.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but will you be kind enough to help me clean my office? I will be with you in a sec." Mrs. Chien asked.

"Sure ma'am, no problem." I gave her a small smile and exited the room.

Shoot! Jennie must have been waiting for me by the parking lot. God, why did I forgot to ask for her number earlier.

I groaned loudly, thinking of what I would do now. But I can't just go, Mrs. Chien would be expecting me in her office. Jennie on the other hand, would understand, I told myself that as I went on my way to Mrs. Chien's office.

I sighed deeply as I saw her messy office, there were tons of papers and boxes lying around.

"Rosé?" My teacher called from behind.