💔2

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

Sahaan puts the written paper in a drawer and locks it, keeping the key in her purse. She leans on her chair as she sighs in frustration.

The door opens and bangs on the wall with a loud noise making her jerk up in her place. Her eyes travel from the dent on the wall towards the person responsible for it.

She narrows her eyes meeting the gray ones who barges in her cabin as if he owns it.

"Hello Ma'am! We don't pay you for sitting idly. Make yourself useful in some way at least." he taunts her, giving a sarcastic smile.

One thing Sahaan hates the most is when someone questions her hard work.

"Don't forget that I too own some shares in the company," she grits out, standing up from her chair, her voice filled with anger.

Sahaan's tone towards him raises his anger and he remembers the morning drama. He takes long strides towards Sahaan.

She steps back trying not to be intimidated, but he swiftly clutches her arm in his tight grip.

She looks up at him, trying to remove her arm from his death grip. But he tightens it more, making her hiss in pain.

"Chodein mujhe! dard ho raha hai." Sahaan whispers out in her soft voice.

(Leave me! it hurts.)

"Does it?" He smirks at her and before she can reply, he continues.

"Toh hone do meri maa ko itne saalo se jo tum takleef de rahi ho wo kuch nhi? Aaj subha kya tamasha khada kiya tumne?" With each word, he tightens his hold of her arm.

(Let it hurt. You've been hurting my mother for so many years; the pain you feel right now is nothing compared to the pain you've caused my mother to go through. And what was with the show you put on this morning?)

"Aap jaa kar ye baat apni maa se puchein toh behtar hoga, mai kuch nahi jaanti." Sahaan ignores the pain radiating from her arm as she speaks.

(It'll be better if you go and ask your mother because I don't know anything.)

Ahmed opens his mouth to say something but her phone starts ringing, interrupting their little conversation.

He laughs humorlessly.

"Ab bach gayi meri jaan aap! Agli baar nahi chodunga." He holds her chin and smirks at her while tucking the hair that peeked out of her dupatta, behind her ear.

(For now you are safe, my love! But next time, I won't let you off so easily.)

And with that he leaves the room. Not knowing the effect of his doings on her.

Sahaan comes out of her stance hearing her phone continuously ringing. She hurriedly goes towards her desk and picks up the call.

"Ji ammi sab khairiyat hai?" Sahaan asks her mother worriedly.

(Yes mom! Is everything okay?)

"Yes! Everything is fine. Just come home quickly because Amrah's in-laws are here to decide on her wedding date. And make sure to inform Ahmed too since he's not answering his phone." Saira informs her daughter.