~1~

Part One: Avengers

AURORA ODINSDOTTIR

Being the princess of Asgard lead for quite an interesting life.

The nine realms had supposedly lived in harmony for some time, however I continue to hold my doubts.

I did have a slight understanding of what beings reside in the other eight realms, not all off which are a humanoid nature.

There is Jotunheim, Midgard, Alfheim, Svartalfheim, Vanaheim, Nidavellir, Niflheim, and Muspelheim.

I was from Alfheim. My family was from Alfheim, that's where I was born and raised.

One day, Jotunheim attacked and slaughtered all of the people, my people, including my parents, leaving only me as a scared child.

Odin heard of the news, and being the benevolent king that he was, he stole me from Jotunheim so that they would not raise me as their own.

I became part of the Asgardian royal family that day, and Odin raised me alongside his two sons, Thor and Loki.

It was not until I was old enough that Odin and Freya sat me down to explain my origins, and as upset as they expected me to be, I was not.

They saved me, and I will forever be grateful for their transgressions.

I will never know my true parents, but Odin and Frigga feel like parents to me.

Growing up on Asgard, I took a liking to my brothers.

Thor had a warrior heart, and Loki had a mischievous soul.

Both of them were precious beings, and I cared for them very much.

They were both fond of me aswell, and we travelled, fought, played and lived together in harmony.

It had become evident very quickly when we grew older that I would be heir to the throne, being both older and wiser than Thor and Loki.

I could tell the mischievous one did not mind though, he had never been interested in ruling Asgard, but Thor on the other hand, was infuriated at the news.

He wanted to rule, and I had thought he was heir, until Odin told me that it had to be me.

I did not know why. I was adopted. Thor was of Asgardian blood. It made sense for it to be him, but Odin did not think so.

He told me that I was older. Despite being of Alfheim heritage, Odin believed I was a more worthy ruler.

The news caused Thor and I to drift apart, and it broke my soul to know he did not want to talk to me.

Loki and I became much closer, as he understood my emotions, and we bonded over that.

I would reach out to Thor and try to talk to him, but most of the time he would walk away or tell me he was busy.

When he was stripped of his powers and sent to Midgard, I watched over him everyday to make sure he was alright.

I assumed the throne while he was gone, after Odin had to step down.

Loki became malevolent when Thor was banished. I did not know exactly what had happened, but I did know that Loki was from Jotunheim.

His name was Loki Laufeyson, not Loki Odinson.

My name was Aurora Kalos, not Aurora Odinsdottir.

I thought of Odin as a father though, but that is something Loki could not bring himself to do.