A beautiful yet terrifying moment .

Y/N'S P.O.V

I was keeping a keen eye from the corner of the door , and was confused and scared by seeing Jungkook break into tears like that . It was his back which was visible to me , but despite that I could see him sobbing uncontrollably . I wasn't sure if these were tears of happiness or sadness .

Slowly entering the room , I kneeled down beside him , placing my arm around his shoulders . "What's wrong , Jungkook ?"

He slowly shifted his teary eyes at me , trying his best to not break down . But , nothing worked . Falling into my arms , he broke into millions of tears , streaming from his galaxy-filled eyes . I couldn't tolerate seeing him in this miserable state , and so wrapped my arms tightly around him , kissing the crook of his neck .

"I'm sorry Y/N ...... I never meant to disappoint you , but I have to break down the actual truth to you ." , he said , while wiping his tears away and taking deep breaths . I stared at him in utter confusion , having no idea about what he was talking .

"You are misunderstanding your situation , Y/N ." , he said , trying his best to not break into tears again . What did I misunderstand , that he seems so sad about it ?

"Huh ? Jungkook , I didn't get you ." , I said , while firmly holding his hand , rubbing my thumb on it . He sighed before speaking again .

"You think you are pregnant , right ?" , he asked , biting his lip to prevent himself to break into a tearful sob .

"I am pregnant , Jungkook . I have seen the sonograms , the reports , I have seen everything ." Jungkook shook his head , breaking into a stream of tears .

"You are not pregnant Y/N , our baby is dead! It's dead because you consumed those poisonous pills! The fetus couldn't last longer and died ." , he said , breaking into tearful sobs .

I freezed . I was feeling happy by the fact that I was going to become a mother , even though I am just 18 . I was excited to step into the world of motherhood , but it all turned out as my imagination . Just because of me . If I would have not consumed those poisonous pills , I would have been pregnant! With a tiny little fetus building up in my womb , which would soon be a part of the Jeon family . I was still not a Jeon , I wasn't legally married to Jungkook but I loved him . Tears started engulfing my eyes when suddenly , everything was fading .

The colours were dissolving , Jungkook was disappearing . I couldn't hear anything , as all I could see was white . Plain white .

"Mom" , I heard a honey-sweet voice call out his mother . I turned around to see two kids , holding each other's hands . The girl looked like Jungkook , while the boy looked a bit like a mixture of me and Jungkook .

I rubbed my eyes in astonishment as realisation hit me . Those two were my kids .

"Mom , why are you crying ?" , the girl asked , holding my hand with her small fingers , wrapping around my fingers . The boy reached his hands to my cheek , wiping those tears off .

"Our good mom doesn't deserve to cry!" , the boy said , kissing my cheek softly . It felt like a bliss . Everything seemed like it was heaven and I was with my children there .

But something was missing . Jungkook .

"Where's dad ?" , the girl asked , as if she read my thoughts . I slightly shrugged as she pouted , puffing her cheeks out . She definitely looked like Jungkook .

"We miss daddy ." , the boy said , looking down sadly . I couldn't bear their sadness and embraced them in a hug , when we heard a voice .

"Daddy's here for his prince and princess." , Jungkook said , opening his arms wide for our kids to hug him .

They squealed as they ran into his arms , hugging him tightly . Jungkook giggled as they peppered him soft kisses everywhere .

"Daddy look , even mommy is there!" , the boy said while pointing at me .

Jungkook shifted his gaze at me with hatred raging in his eyes . He looked away and smiled at the children .

"She is not your mother . She is the reason behind your death . Your death's cause is her . She is the reason for everything ." , Jungkook warned the children as they heard him attentively .

"So she's a bad lady ?" , the girl asked innocently . I shook my head in disagreement , but Jungkook didn't get affected .

"Yes princess , she is a bad lady . You don't talk to her ."

The children faced me , mocking me with hatred seen in their innocent looking faces too .

"No , I seriously apologise for all the bad stuff I have done! Please Jungkook , please , understand me , I never meant that please!" , I screamed as Jungkook dragged the children away .

"No!" , I screamed as I woke up in a jerk . I looked around to see Jungkook beside me , holding my hand and weeping softly .

"Y-Y/N , thank god you are back to your senses!" , he said as he hugged me .

"Jungkook ..... I-I saw a really bad nightmare that you took our kids away from me because I was the reason behind their death ......." , I softly whimpered as he looked at me .

"Do you think I will do that ? You are not the reason behind any bad happening . Instead I am-" , I shut him up by crashing my lips onto his .

His hands were around my neck as we shared a passionate moment . Drawing back , he looked at me with love in his eyes . "I'll never leave by your side ."

I smiled as I embraced him yet again . He was truly the reason behind my existence . Jungkook was that man who could do anything for his loved one . I truly didn't deserve him , all I deserved was just punishments . But Jungkook gives me heaven . He is the heaven in disguise . Having him in my life was the best moment in my life .

"I'm always there for you . To teach you . To love you . To always make you feel special ."

THE END .