37 ✴️

I am catastrophically in love
with you

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

"Hyung, please I need your help." A boy begged as he clasped his hands together. The older male knitted his brows in confusion "With what?"

"Bring their memories back"

✴️

Yoonsu stood behind the counter, slightly flicking her pen onto the wooden table to let the ink flow as she wrote something onto a piece of paper

She tied her hair into a messy bun right behind her nape.

All of the sudden, the bell that was hung above the door rang, signaling that a customer had entered. Yoonsu immediately placed her pen back onto the counter as she faced the customer with a smile. "What would you like to order, sir?"

"Iced coffee please"

With that, Yoonsu nodded as she grabbed a cup along with a marker.
"May I know your name?"

"Donghyuck"

Yoonsu froze the moment she heard his name, it was oddly familiar but she wasn't sure where it came from. Donghyuck eyed the girl curiously, "Are you okay miss?" He asked which caught Yoonsu off guard, she furiously nodded her head and wrote his name onto the cup with the black marker.

The door suddenly opened as a man entered, his hair hidden underneath his hat. Different kinds of piercings hung on his ear. The heels of his shoes clicked against the floor as he walked. His hands were inside his pocket.

He stopped as soon as he reached the counter. He glanced at his watch.

8:26 am

These two were born at the same day and at the same time; June 6, 2000 8:27 am

The man thought

(So idk what time Haechan was born, let's just pretend it's 8:27 am)

The clock strikes at 8:27. His eyes looked over at the two, the red silky string tugged on their fingers. They stopped what they were doing as their eyes locked in confusion.

The man cleared his throat and stepped forward. He mumbled something under his breath, he raised his hands and swiftly snapped his slender fingers which caused the two to flinch at the sudden sound.

But then, memories started flashing inside their minds.

"Hyuck..." Yoonsu mumbled, tears slowly welling up in her eyes.

"Both of you are soulmates, you've already met before but someone unfortunately tried to separate you. The two of you were born at the same day and at the same time. You also died together." The man paused as he inhaled, "Someone brought you back to life but you've lost your memories and I'm here to bring them back"

He turned around, "The God of Love decided to give both of you another chance to accomplish your mission, and that is to love each other until your last breaths" A smile played over his lips.

Donghyuck opened his mouth and let some words out, "Who are you?"

The man turned to them once again, the same smile still planted on his lips. He removed his hat and revealed his blue hair, his eyes also flashing a deep shade of blue

"I am Lee Taeyong, God of Memories"

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

😗✊️