Part Four: Be Gay do Crime

Still thinking of a name for this one, this is a placeholder, teehee

-------------------

As he sat on his bed, the building anticipation and fear for the coming events started to gather inside of him. He had planned it out for tonight. It had started to get dark out and everyone would start to head to their rooms soon. He was actually doing this.

With a few pats to the face to get his head in it, he stood up and went over to his closet, pulling the door to the side to reveal the interior. He had an outfit laid out inside, including his hero shoes he had smuggled into his room. He pulled out the individual pieces of the whole and set them on his bed. Bit by bit, he changed into this outfit, pulling a rather poorly made mask over the lower part of his face. He had made some of these parts by himself and had even customized some as well. As cool as it would be to go for a traditional hero look, since he was planning to do good things, he had to be stealthy for this, so the classic dark colors had to do.

With a tug at his pant sleeves to assure they covered his shoes, he prepared himself to go. He made his way to his door-like window. Sweeping the colorful curtains, he silently unlocked and opened one section of the window, popping his head out to look around. He could see the other windows of nearby dorms, most with shutter curtains. The only one with slight light coming from it was above on the fourth floor, and it was dull, so hopefully it wasn't going to be a problem. The wall around the dorm building ended at almost the perfect height for Deku to step out onto, and he did with ease. He balanced himself and looked out at the surrounding area, recalling the map of surveillance he had studied for tonight. He memorized any areas with cameras or technological triggers that could alert staff or others.

Enacting on his planned path, he slid down the other side of the wall and started his run to leave, weaving through the trees and holes in the surveillance. It all seemed to be working rather perfectly as of yet, which helped calm the nerves that still lingered in his stomach. He finally reached the outer walls of the entire area. He took a breath as he scanned up the sizable wall. He crouched, charging some dull energy in his legs, then leapt, keeping his body rather tucked together while also being careful which areas of the top of the wall he touched if any at all. With a slight push-off with the tip of his foot from the corner of the wall, he landed safely on the other side. It felt a little nice to be out of the school area. There he knew the camera locations. He was sure there were plenty of other ways to watch him from here to his destination, but at the least he wouldn't be so aware of those.

He gripped the sides of his hood and jerked them forward, assuring that his head was covered as he walked down the sidewalk and across the street towards the lab. He repeated the plan in his mind as he walked the streets. People would pass by in groups of a few, all seeming close to each other or having casual conversations with intervals of laughter.

At some point in his walk he realized he was taking a lot longer on his travel than he had intended. Maybe he had thought he would be faster.. He lifted his head in a cautious motion, looking for quicker ways to get there and thinking. His gaze met the corner of a roof on a nearby shop. A rather short one too. He would be able to climb that height with a good jump. From there he could easily get to the roof of the next one and be there faster.

With a quick shift of gaze to keep his face downward, he swerved into an alley and studied the building wall ahead. He grabbed to the top of a dumpster and pulled himself onto it, balancing before crouching and jumping up. The wind was cold the higher up he got. With a swift motion of his hand, he grabbed the edge of the roof and stopped his fall. He grabbed with his other hand and scraped with his feet to pull himself up again. He stood himself up on the roof of the small shop and brushed himself off, aware he would have to do this again for the next building.