Chapter 11

Y/n POV

I woke up with a huge headache. I turned to see Yoongi walking out of the closet all dressed up. I smiled brightly as he glared at me. I crawled to the end of the bed and open my arms up. He chuckled and pulled me into a hug. I took his scent in thankful that he didn't take advantage of me last night. I broke the hug and looked into his eyes.

" Thank you so much for not taking advantage of me last night Yoongi." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

" I need your help but it could mean that you would be stuck with me forever." He said in a challenging tone.

" What do you need me to do exactly?" I said in a suspicious tone.

" I need you to dress very sexy so I prove that Mr.Lee's son is running a sex trafficking ring and that his father was part of it too." He said.

My eyes widen and I gasp as I heard those words coming out of his mouth. I had always heard rumors about Mr.Lee but I didn't think they were really true. Now I understood why those girls would suddenly disappear and why Mr.Lee wouldn't comply with the cops. I looked up as I felt Yoongi staring at me with a confused look.

" I'll do it, I need to tell you something first." I said in a low tone.

He sat down on the bed and looked into my eyes.

" Mr.Lee used the girls that worked in the restaurant. Basically, he would choose three girls and they would dress differently from the rest of us. Their clothes would be tighter and they would flirt with the men to get bigger tips. Sometimes they would go into the " Second V.I.P Room" and never come back out." I said in a low tone.

" Why didn't he use you? It doesn't make sense." he said in a low tone.

" Because I punched my buyer. I just didn't know he was my buyer." I said

Yoongi laughed and pulled me into a hug. I giggled as he start leaving kisses all over my face, he kissed my lips before making eye contact with me. He held both of my hands as he looked into my eyes. I notice a new emotion in his eyes, he was nervous. I pecked his lips.

" Yoongi we are going to be okay,you wouldn't lead me into a mission that would get me killed and if you did, I would be really pissed off but I know that you are going to save me regardless." I said as I cupped his face.

" I know that but taking you into this room exposes you to every Mafia leader out there and I'm scared that I won't be able to protect from them all." He said in a low tone.

" Your Min Yoongi, people fear you, do you not know how scared everyone in that restaurant was the night you all came. I wasn't scared until you shot Eunha, honestly I knew nothing about you until that day. Even then I wasn't scared" he smirked as I looked down.

" Oh, really but weren't you the one shaking in fear when I made eye contact with you after shooting your friend." He said in a mocking tone.

" Eunha wasn't my friend, she was new there but she was very flirtatious. Would you have had sex with her if you met her as a regular customer?" I said.

" Wow, you are really something else aren't you. No, I wouldn't had sex with her at all. She was very gullible so I would've lead her out of the restaurant and killed her." He said coldly.

" I can't believe that I fell in love with a cold heart killer." I said.

His eyes widen as I looked at him confusedly. I mentally slap myself as I realized that I had said that out loud. I tried to escape his hold but he pulled me onto his lap trying to make eye contact with me. I kept my eyes glued to the floor but he lift my face. When our eyes met I smile as I saw his loving eyes staring back into mines. We stayed like this for a while. I loved how we could looked into each other eyes and find the answer we were searching for. He cupped my face and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss.