Chapter 62

Chapter 62- Knight In Red Feathers

"Eri is staying in UA for now on," Aizawa said

"Eri is staying in UA for now on," Aizawa said. You're eyes widen as you saw the girl's hair in ponytails.
"ERI!!" You yelled as she got up.
"MOMMY!!" You both ran to hug each other.
"(Y/N) it's only been a week," Nejire smiled.

"Too long," you sniffed as Eri hugged you tightly.
"(Y/N) I need to talk to you and the other first years," Aizawa motioned the outside.
"You, stay with the strong protecters Eri," you said setting her down.
"Ok mommy," She nodded as you, Izuku, Uraraka, Asui, and Kirishima walked outside with Aizawa.

"It appears that Eri was abandoned by her old parents, and the head of the Shie Hassaikai, who's related to her by blood has been in a coma. If you didn't notice before, her horn is where her quirk comes out, and it's getting bigger," Aizawa explained.
"So it'll be better to take care of her here than an orphanage, plus (Y/N) wouldn't like that," Mirio said.

"Damn right," You crossed your arms.
"So Mirio and (Y/N) will be there for her, you all can too on breaks," The hero said walking off.

"And class 1-A go to the dorms, you have guests coming,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Achoo!" Tokoyami sneezed.
"You sick Fumikage?" You asked him.
"No, I'm healthy, my immune system is working," He reassured you, then Dark Shadow came out.
"If we are, can you take care of us?" He asked in a somewhat innocent tone.

"Ok!" You smiled, making some of the class jealous. The bell ranged and Iida ran up to the class.
"They're here everyone! Greet them!" He said opening the door.

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!"

"We come to lend a paw and help!"

"Coming out of nowhere!"

"Stingingly cute and catlike!"

"The Wild Wild Pussycats!" The four heroes posed.
"You guys are here!" You smiled as Ashido and Hagakure ran to get the pastries Tiger had.
"It appears that you kitties been doing so well!" Pixie-Bob grinned.
"Sorry for not being able to save you back then," Tiger apologized.

"It's fines don't bring up the past," You gave him a soft smile, then saw a familiar kid behind them.
"Kota!" You said excited as the boy's eyes widen when he saw you.
"Mama!" He ran to hug you.
"He was excited to see you specifically (Y/N)! How cute!," Ragdoll swooned.
"Seriously (Y/N), how many kids you know call you mom?" Ojiro asked kinda dazed.

"Enough to make an army!" You gave him thumbs up, making him sigh and thumbs up back.
"Kota it's nice to see you! I still have the letter you gave me!" Izuku smiled at the boy.
"Whatever," He mumbled and hugged you.
"Hey Midoriya look," you turn to see Red shoes like Izuku's.

"He wanted them red," Mandalay grinned.
"N-no I didn't!" Kota tried to deny, but Izuku just smiled.
"Mama you have horns now," Kota said touching them.
"Yeah, guess I have someone else I match!" You smiled looking at his horned hat.