《t w e n t y》

[ CROSS THE LINE ]

➽───────────────❥

               Yuna practically ran towards the entrance of the hospital leaving Renjun behind who quickly parked his car and wasted no time in following her.

She quickly went to ask the receptionist about her father's room, giving her phone number she went towards the room, she took the stairs as the elevator was taking to long to open. She soon saw a worried Taeyong sitting on the bench, "Taeyong Taeyong!" She went towards him and the boy immediately hugged her.

"What happened? Is he alright? I should have given him his medicines myself, ugh I should have-" Yuna blabbered making Taeyong calm her down and squish her cheeks to shut her up, "Calm down for a second." Yuna nodded before sighing, she sat at the bench.

"He was in the cafe, we were having a normal chat and he suddenly had a heartattack. I immediately brought him here, the doctors are saying that he is stable now." Taeyong explained her the whole situation, "It's his second heart attack." Yuna muttered as she ruffled her hair.

Renjun had already reached there, he had taken a liking to Mr. Park as the man felt like a father to him, it made him worry to no end, he couldn't imagine how Yuna would be feeling.

"Oh Renjun! Why are you here?" Taeyong spotted the boy, before Renjun could answer, Yuna answered herself, "He is my soulmate and by the way how do you two know eachother?" Yuna looked between the two, "He worked in the cafe before you came." Taeyong answered."And soulmate huh?" Taeyong smirked earning a glare from Yuna.

"Oh shit I forgot about the cafe I was too much in a hurry to bring your dad here." Taeyong cursed under his breath but was reluctant to leave, "It's okay Taeyongie, I am here now. You can go." Yuna patted the elder's shoulder, Taeyong was against it but ended up giving in.

Silence fell upon the two soulmates, Renjun didn't know what to say, he sat beside Yuna, praying that her father was okay.

The doctor coming out of Mr. Park's room took Yuna's attention, she stood up abruptly and went to him, "Doctor, how is he now?" She asked, "He is stable now but Yuna I already told you last time his condition is getting worse, we will have no choice but to operate him. The rest is up to you." The doctor gave her a sympathetic glance before walking away.

Yuna didn't have a single clue about what she was going to do. She was already doing two part time jobs but it wasn't enough, her father's salary was enough for the two to live comfortably. She was lost, confused and most of all frustrated.

Yuna pinched the bridge of her nose, she sighed yet again pulling her hair into a small ponytail. She let out an exhausted chuckle, "Aww man, things going shitty like always." She mumbled. She didn't want to go see her Dad's state, it hurted her badly.

"Yuna-" Renjun, after practicing the sentence he was going to say a few times in his head, he started off but got interrupted, "Renjun?" The very famaliar voice made him stiff, he gulped and turned to the source slowly.

Yuna looked at the girl confused, she noticed her nurse atire and her work ID, reading the name, she inhaled sharply before speaking, "I'll leave you two alone I guess." She rolled her eyes and decided to just to go the rooftop to calm down and think rationally about what she was going to do.

"Bora..." Renjun spoke, her name felt foreign to him. Bora smiled brightly, "Oh my god it's really you." Renjun expression remained stoic, "What are you doing here?" He asked, his cold tone made the girl's smile waver. "I am an intern here." She took a step towards him, Renjun didn't move at all, his eyes showing all his emotions, he was miserable at her sudden appearance.

Bora bit her lower lip before taking another step near him, "Renjun I-" He turned his head, "I don't want to see you again. We are done and that was what you wanted right?" Renjun gritted his teeth, memories of them flashed passed his eyes yet his train of thoughts ended at Yuna's smiling face. He felt his tattoo sting a little, he hated Bora.

"I know but-" Bora placed her hand on his shoulder in attempt to make him face her, her breath hitched at his glare.

"Good thing you know." He spatted out, shrugging off her hand, he left her standing there. He bit his lips to surpress his bubbling anger making his way towards the rooftop, he knew where Yuna would go, he knew she was probably sitting there trying to cool herself down.

He opened the door ever so quietly and saw her sitting there, her eyes closed as the soft wind blew, making her hair flow with it. He sat near her, "Did you guys talk?" She asked her eyes still closed, Renjun stared at her millions of emotions filling his mind yet he felt at peace by her presence.

"Yuna." He called her out, Yuna turned to look at him, she slightly flinched at the small distance between their faces. Renjun's eyes trailed from her eyes to all of her face stopping at her lips.

His heart pounded in fear or excitement, he didn't know. He felt if he crossed the invisible line everything will fall into place, everything will feel right. Everything will be okay because the butterfly had found it's flower, a flower only for him.

Renjun wordlessly leaned closer, he held her hand, their tattoos shining brightly. Yuna couldn't fathom what was going on, she was too lost staring at his face, she could feel red painting her cheeks when Renjun gently tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, holding her hand tighter.

His lips finally met her's.

➽───────────────❥

and yes get married now author is tired.

I can't believe this is my first book reaching the twentieth chapter lol, I usually end stuff before this.

Also ya'll wayv is gonna kill me this comeback and I am not complaining, I will just go dig my grave.