Character's Abilities/ Introduction pt2

(Okay, we are nearing the Heavens Arena arc... I just wanted to add a few other things that I think you'll like.. (Y/N) will be using her Emitter in this arc, and so on. You were probably wondering when she was going to use it)

(I will also be putting in new Nen abilities for this arc. Now, (Y/N) will only use her Nen skates when she's in her other form.. I should've mentioned that before😝)

Right, let's get on with this new introduction:)
____________________________

Right, let's get on with this new introduction:)____________________________

Name: (Y/N)
Age: 22 (she will be turning 23)
Nen type: Transmuter/ Emitter... The Emitter doesn't change. (But I'm going to explain it again, just in case...) (Y/N)'s emitter aura is green and she can use it to heal severe injuries. But there are consequences to it.

When she heals a small injury, like..a paper cut or a small scratch, it will get transferred to her body. But it won't effect her in any way. If she heals a big injury, like a deep wound or a brutal gun shot.

The blood spill from that wound will be sent to her, making her blood lust expand into a bigger aura when she let's it out. A broken bone is a different case... If (Y/N) heals a broken bone, it won't work. If someone were to sprang something, she can't heal that either.

Anything that is bone related won't heal at all. Unless (Y/N) were to release 100% of her aura. But she knows she'll never do that unless it was for a serious reason. She can also use her healing ability to cover her body for protection.

It will take an average Nen user an immense amount of Gyo to see it. But if their Nen abilities is powerful, like the Phantom Troupe, they'll be able to see it with just a small amount of Gyo. (Now onto the new transmuter;)

(Y/N) will only use her wheels when she's in her younger form. Right now, in her normal form... She's just wearing regular (f/c) combat boots. Her Nen wheels are normally active when she's in her younger form.

In her normal form... (Y/N) has made something so creative, so inventive, that not even Chrollo could steel it... And that is... Nen wings... (I been thinking of wings since Ch11... I think it's time to spill out the idea) This Transmuter Nen...

 I think it's time to spill out the idea) This Transmuter Nen

Is made out of feathers... I've also been thinking of another Transmuter idea... But that will be revealed in the next arc.
_______________________________
I've also been thinking about (Y/N)'s birthday... And let me just say... The anime, the manga, all the other anime fanfictions I've read for the past year 1/2... Only one of them had the reader's birthday mentioned in it.

And since birthdays don't happen that often, I thought, why not put it in this fanfic. (Y/N)'s birthday will be in the Heavens Arena arc. Little warning.. It's kinda going to be a sad chapter. But anyways... I just wanted to put her birthday out there.

And um... I guess that's it for now. I will be publishing the new chapter as soon as I finish it. Bye♡