°36

As much as my heart flutters, I'm worried about falling for you

Seri waited patiently for the boy to lock the door of his house, squinting at the brightness of the sun as she quickly unlocked her car to grab the stroller that was fortunately big enough for both of the dolls to lay in

With extra required strength, she attempted to pick up the large heavy contraption by herself- it proving much harder than she anticipated.

Through her struggles, Jisung let out a deep raspy chuckle, amused at the sight before him as he hurried over to the girl- placing Seji in the backseat quickly.

"You're going to hurt yourself if you do that alone." He spoke, reaching Seri and gently nudging her out of the way.

She huffed, narrowing her eyes at him, partially due to the sun and partially due to him.
"I'm not weak you know." She stated angrily, her lips forming more of a cute pout instead of a furious demeanor she tried hard to put on.

Whilst picking up the stroller from the car boot, he glanced at the girl and bit back the radiant smile threatening to break.

"I know Angel, I'm just being a gentleman."

"Angel?" She gawked, heart skipping several beats and Seri had to force herself not to overthink as the blood pounded behind her ears.

Jisung paused, realising what he had said and a flurry of a red hue quickly formed on his cheeks- lips parting.

Embarrassment crawled up him and he quickly regretted that it had slipped from his lips.

"Uh, I-i...um," he stammered, heart blundering in his chest so hard he was fearful of being sent into cardiac arrest.

The tips of his ears burned, face blush red and eyes wide.
If he could have any wish right about now, it would be for the ground to swallow him up and never return him ever again.

Seri was also frozen in place, the sudden nickname proving to be out of character for Jisung yet she couldn't say she disliked it at all- she was caught off guard.

"I didn't mean to, I'm sorry! Just ignore me, I'm sorry- I made this really awkward now please don't-"

Seri cut off his frantic speech with a eye catching, heart stopping smile that captured his attention instantly.
"I like it, stop being so awkward Beanstalk." She said confidently and smoothly despite her awfully erratic heart.

Jisung tore his eyes away from her, clearing his throat and wiping his sweaty shaky hands on the back of his jeans.

He busied himself by opening up the stroller- well attempting to- which he dramatically failed at.

She watched him humourously, from afar with an endearment she was unknown to and encapsulated by...well just him.

It was completely taking her off guard, the sudden feelings she felt towards him keeping her up at night.
She was unsure of what to do next, knowing they weren't the bestest of friends or even what her feelings were towards Jeno.

Seri shook it off, her footsteps gaining closure towards him till she crouched down beside him, eyes meeting.

"Here let me help." She offered, reaching out to open the stroller.
By doing so, her smaller softer hands brushed against his making him painfully quickly retract his hand in a flurry.

She was still, partially surprised by his reaction yet she didn't let it show while she opened the contraption up.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to bite." She muttered to herself, walking over to get Hajoon to place into the now set up stroller.

"Sorry, I..." He began yet he couldn't find the words to describe what he was feeling.
Realising the atmosphere had shifted, it suffocated her.

"I'm joking Sung, let's go before they run out of breakfast." Seri spoke, plastering on a smile with both of the doll's safely inside.

Her hands gripped the handles, beggining to walk off after she locked her car.

Jisung was unsure of how to react, unsure if he was being completely absurd.

Sure he liked her, but how long would he like her until it fizzled out?

Because there would be no way Min Seri could ever like Park Jisung back- right?

Oh how wrong he was.

Heyhey

What's the thoughts ;)