𝟐𝟔 | 𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎𝟓

              𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑁𝐴 had joined Adelaide at the back where the bleachers were as Klaus sat at the end, waiting for Bonnie to come back with a solution. He hadn't spoke to Adelaide since he told her she was a problem, as he wasn't very good at apologises. In fact, he hated apologising. And he was too stubborn to even say it to her. If he was being completely honest, there was a small problem, the problem was what he cared about her. And he hated that. He was Klaus Mikaelson, the Original Hybrid. He didn't need love or friends, he needed power, allies and an army.

"Are you okay?" Elena asked her sister softly. Adelaide stared straight ahead, giving Elena a small nod in response.

"I forgive you." Adelaide suddenly spoke up after a few minutes of silence.
"What?"

"I forgive you. For not telling me about the Supernatural and for trying to erase my memory about it after. And for not telling me we're adopted and that my birth mother was in town," she smiled a little, "I just remembered I never really told you that I forgave you." Adelaide shrugged, looking at her sister before glancing away.

"I never knew how to tell you, even when I wanted to Ads," Adelaide laid her head on Elena's shoulder.

"I know." The two sisters sat in silence together.

The gym doors opened again and they all turned to see Stefan walk through.

"Stefan..." Elena got up as her eyes flashed with concern as a frown appeared on her her face.
"Klaus." Stefan ignored his ex-girlfriend, looking straight towards the hybrid.

"Come to save your damsel, mate?" Klaus mocked him as he sat with his elbows resting on his knees, while Elena walked closer to them, stopping near Dana and Chad.

"I came to ask for your forgiveness." Stefan corrected him. "And pledge my loyalty."

"Well, you broke that pledge once already." Adelaide felt herself wince as Klaus was also talking about her.

"Elena means nothing to me anymore." Elena took a sharp breath in at how serious Stefan was. "And whatever you ask of me... I will do." Adelaide shook her head softly.

"Fair enough." Klaus was quick to stand up and jump down the bleachers. "Let's drink on it." Her eyes went wide. "Kill them." Klaus demanded Stefan, pointing towards Dana and Chad who were terrified.

"Klaus, don't..." Adelaide cut herself off when he sent her a sharp, menacing glare.

"What are you waiting for? Kill them." He told Stefan with a smirk, as he noticed the Salvatore's hesitanetness.

"No! Stefan, don't. He's not going to hurt me. He already said... Ahh!" Adelaide was up in a flash as she ran towards her sisters side, watching as her head whipped to the side as Klaus slapped her so hard that she fell to the ground, sliding on the slippy floor slightly, letting out a scream.

"Klaus!" Adelaide yelled at the hybrid angrily, as she skidded to a stop on her knees, beside her sister who was already starting to get up. Elena's cheek already looked bruised. Stefan had also rushed over to Klaus, his vampire face on show as he was in attack mode. Klaus easily stopped him, throwing his hand around Stefan's throat, cutting his air supply off.