48

Aside from Hoseok and Jin's bonding moment, Taehyung and Jungkook also had no success in finding the little boy. One of their first stops was at JiHyun's school, where they went to the school office to ask if JiHyun had come by himself.

"Hi! Is Park JiHyun in class today?" Taehyung asks the lady at the front desk who gives him a judgemental look. She looks both boys up and down before she replies.

"And you are?" Taehyung looks at Jungkook for a few seconds trying to come up with something fast. Should he say he is his brother? Wait, they might ask for his ID, and he is definitely not park Jimin. How about his uncle? He could be that stereotype gay uncle. Yeah, that might work.

"I-I'm his uncle...and this is my husband, Jungkook" Taehyung states with a smile as he pulls Jungkook close to him by the waist. Jungkook's face is shocked when he hears that Taehyung called him his husband. Oh, how he wished that would be true soon. Not only would he be daddy, but he would also be- "Right baby?" Taehyung says, breaking Jungkook from his gaydream.

"Erm...Yes, hello my name is Jungkook, his husband nice to meet you." Jungkook softly states and bows to show his respect. The lady continues staring at them, debating whether she should trust them or call security on them. They seemed too young to be the kid's uncles, but anything is possible nowadays. The boy that had just introduced himself seemed to be horny as hell when the other boy said they were married.

Newlyweds?

"You're Mr.Park's brother?" the lady continues questions, wanting to really be sure. Both boys nod, looking at each other and looking back again with a smile plastered on their faces.

"Yes, I actually just came back to the city and was hoping to surprise my nephew since I haven't seen him in months. I just wanted to pick him up and then his brother. Do you know him? His name is Jimin...cute boy you know-" Taehyung stops mid-sentence realizing he must have sounded like a pedophile. "I mean that as a way that family would describe family..." Jungkook's smile slowly fades, realizing Taehyung might have just blown their cover.

"Uhuh...so where did you come back from?" The lady responds, trying to make conversation as she searches up JiHyun's name in the attendance system.

"Come back? What are you talking about?" Taehyung blurts out, receiving a slap from the other boy as a sign to shut up.

"You said you came back after being away for a few months?" The lady looks up from her computer desk and stops typing, her uncertainties rising. Jungkook starts laughing, the force in the laugh being clearly there.

"He's just kidding like the jokester he is! Right baby?" Jungkook looks at Taehyung who is smiling through the terror.

"Yes, I was joking of course. I just came back from the states, actually...so, is he here?" Taehyung asks and leans on the lady's desk. She looks up at Taehyung, down to his hands that were on her desk and back up at him again.

"No sir, he is not." Taehyung catches a glimpse of her glares and stops leaning on her desk.

"Oh, I guess he stayed home today then...thank you," Taehyung replies, his hope gone knowing that JiHyun did not show up to school. Both boys bow and leave trying to think of another place to go look.

"Where do you think he is?" Jungkook asks, dragging his feet in despair. Taehyung glances at him and intertwined his fingers with the younger.

"I don't know baby, maybe he's at that ice cream shop we went with him once?" Jungkook looks at his boyfriend, his eyes being enough to let anyone know that he is worried.

Both boys walked to the ice cream shop, still being cautious to their surroundings. When they arrived, they were let down once again as the little boy who brightened their days most of the time was not there.

"I think we should call Yoongi and see if there are any updates," Jungkook says, Taehyung obeying and reaching for his phone to make the call.

"Hey, you guys found him yet? No? Okay...yeah, we'll go back in a bit." Jungkook didn't need to say anything to Taehyung who knew what he was thinking. "No, they haven't found him but we should head back now." Jungkook nods, taking the older boy's hand and starts walking back.

"Why do you hate Yoongi so much?" Jungkook asks, trying to make conversation after their loss of hope. Taehyung looks at him and chuckles at what he said.

"I don't hate him, I just find it hard to trust him."

"But why? Did he do something to you?" Taehyung stops walking and turns to face the younger who was clearly confused as to why he couldn't trust Yoongi.

"Before I dated you, I used to date random people for the fun of it. At that time, I dated this one guy for about two weeks? He was exploring and I let him explore by dating me." Jungkook's head tilts sideways, trying to find the purpose of his story.

"Who was he?" The younger asks, expecting the answer to be a random person.

"It was Yoongi." Jungkook's eyes widen in disbelief, feeling the need to laugh because he didn't know what to say. Yoongi? The Min Yoongi? He dated my man?

"What? How-" "Baby it didn't mean anything it was just him exploring his sexuality, but it didn't last as his personality was not something I was a big fan of. We stopped and agreed to never talk about it but I'm scared he might be too much for Jiminie." Taehyung keeps staring at Jungkook, waiting to see what his opinions on what he just said were but didn't get anything as the younger's face was blank. "Baby?" Jungkook's mini trance was broken and finally processed what he just heard.

"Huh? Oh yeah, okay I see." Taehyung grabs the younger and pulls him into an embrace, and hugs him tightly, trying to reassure the boy that everything was okay.

"Baby...you know that I love you right? That thing I just told you was in the past but you are here right now. You are my present and hopefully my future hm?" Jungkook smiles and gives the older boy a quick peck on the lips before hugging him even tighter.

"I love you too Tae. Let's go back okay? We need to find JiHyun." Once again, both boys intertwined their hands and started walking back, their hope of finding JiHyun restored.