Bellamy

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Following my log pose, soon I ended up at Jaya island. I questioned where the ship went. I made sure to be quiet as I sailed around. Blackbeard might still be here. I tried looking for the ship but noticed it wasn't there. I thought back to the map I saw of Sky Island. There must be a place somewhere off the island. I went speeding around to not really find anything but I found something else. A ship. It belonged to Bellamy and he was trying to steal an old man's treasure from an island nearby. The way they bragged made my blood boil.

"You sure enjoy picking on the weak don't you?"

With a closed eye smile, I let that smile turn into a small from before I beat up Bellamy with my sword. He didn't even have the chance to fight back and it only took one swing but that swing also left a massive slash in the ground. He dropped the treasure before I took it from and threw it back onto my boat. He was dealt with thoroughly before turning to the rest of Bellamy's crew.

"So which one of you is next?"

"N-No one, we're sorry!"

"Ahaha under normal circumstances, I would forgive you but you tried to destroy and take an old man's dream in the form of his treasure... That pisses me off"

Smiling, I looked at them and was raising my sword before purposely missing as I let the air slash speak for itself. They gulped nervously as I grabbed their unconscious captain by the neck and spun myself. Hurling the man took more strength than it did knocking him out. My arms hurt from that. He was sent flying to the ship.

"Scram bitches"

"Y-Yes"

The defeated crew took off hastily with their tail between their legs as I saw Luffy come out looking angry. I smiled at him and waved as his face still seemed determined. Reassuring Luffy, I showed him the treasure of the old man as he lit up. I passed it to him as he pointed us in the direction of the island.

"Fear not Captain, they didn't take his treasure. I doubt they'll be coming back"

"Oh really? Thanks! Shishishi"

Luffy was smiling happily as I finally relaxed. The sails were set and soon we arrived at the island as Luffy returned his treasure. I tied the boat up to the Going Merry before making a new batch of cookies. Then, I went up onto the ship. Sanji and Zoro were quiet as Usopp and Chopper excitedly welcomed me back. I walked up to those other two.

"Can't believe Captain let's you leave whenever"

"It's not whenever Zoro, I needed to go"

"Just like back at the Baratie?" Sanji piped in as he went quiet and went back to smoking. Zoro just glaring at me. I tried explaining but there was no point when they wouldn't listen. I get that Zoro had to be the serious one as the role of first mate. He had to be the stern one handing out punishments and orders which were good for the crew but I really did have to go. That devil fruit is scary.

"Will you two please just listen?"

"You say you wouldn't take off yet you did whenever"

"Not whenever"

Betrayed, that's how Sanji must've felt. My eyes gazed to the floor as I sighed. I really felt bad but they didn't need to treat me like this. Luffy came bubbling behind me as he went in and jumped to hug me as I turned. Thankfully, I caught him but he came face to face with the necklace. He pointed at it in confusion as he asked. Immediately, Zoro put a sword to my neck.

"So you're friends with the Whitebeard Pirates now. Why don't you run back to them then?"

"Zoro, will you just let me explain? You're being a real dick here."

"I think that says it all."

The tension in the air was thick as I had anger bubble up in my chest but I let it go as I gave up arguing. There really was no point as I walked away from the blade. Luffy seemed to get quiet as I jumped off the Going Merry to go to my ship, shutting the door behind me. Collapsing to the ground, my head in between my knees as I ran my hands through my hair. The tears fell as I felt falsely wronged.

"Fuckin hell... I feel like shit"

Third P.O.V

Everyone was dead silent. Zoro turned away and went back to his nap before they sailed off in a few hours, Sanji knew (M/N) had a reason but he felt slightly sad especially with the necklace. Luffy was rather confused, he didn't see it as much of a problem since (M/N) stated from the beggining he needed to take off sometimes. The thing before Alabasta wasn't intentional. It just happened. He didn't see a problem with the insignia either.

"Eh Luffy and Robin are you alright?! Your left eye is crying! Wait so am I!"

Chopper panicked but noticed Luffy didn't seem to even be wanting to cry. He seemed too confusing to cry so what was it. Robin delicately touched her face too as she noticed her left side was crying too but she wasn't even sad. She was more worried for (M/N) than anything. That's when it clicked in her mind. She waved them off as Chopper couldn't get the crying to stop as everyone panicked. During the panic, she jumped off the boat quietly. She knocked on the door.

"(M/N)... can I speak to you?"

The small sniffles were able to be heard from behind the door. She used her power to grow an arm from (M/N) to open the door. She slid in as she saw (M/N) with his head between his knees. The tears on the floor made it obvious he was crying. She guessed his extreme emotions could show in a certain area with Devil Fruit users he's enhanced.

"Sorry bout this, if you want some cookies feel free to grab them."

"Tell me your side of the story,(M/N)"

The story was told, all his actions were explained even the insignia. Robin couldn't help but feel slightly bad (M/N) was wronged. She would try to explain later. He had stopped crying really quickly by himself. He's a strong person. The moment he stopped crying she stopped too. They smiled as they ate the cookies. He honestly felt better already. He shouldn't be upset over minor things.

"So I can affect you two?"

"I believe so"

"Well ...damn sorry, take all the cookies. Actually wait, I want two more"

Robin laughed at (M/N)'s form of apology. The person was seemingly a happy teasing person but in reality a softie. His words were unintentionally harsh sometimes but only when people thanked him. She was surprised when he got up and washed his face before he went back onto the ship. He was helping with the sails even if there was tension in the air.

"I just have to prove to these dumbasses that I'm here to stay"

"I'm sure you will (M/N)"

A/N: I feel like Zoro would do this since he is the unofficial first mate. He's got to be strict. Anyways thanks for reading and commenting! Ace's death will try and be prevented.

 Anyways thanks for reading and commenting! Ace's death will try and be prevented