DISCLAIMER/AUTHOR'S NOTE

Before we get started, I would first like to say that I hope everyone reading this is safe and healthy. These are scary times so please continue to practice social distancing and being as safe and hygienic as possible.

Thank you for choosing to read my story! I enjoyed making it so I hope you enjoy reading it. I apologize for typos and errors. I really try my best to proof read but shit tends to get past me anyways. 

For background, I wrote Princess in the summer of 2019 and published it in the fall. I enjoyed writing it and reading your comments. I really didn't expect everyone to hate Nari's friend group the way they did. I mean, I personally like all of them except Sooji. If you haven't read the original story yet, you need to go do that now because this is a sequel. 

You guess it. It's time for some warnings. 

This story contains the following:

- Strong/Vulgar language

- Mature themes and Substance Use

- Smut/Sexual situations/Suggestive Content (Remember that consent is important! Always make sure your partner(s) is comfortable and enthusiastic when engaging in sexual activity!)

lf any of the above make you uncomfortable, I strongly advise that you don't continue further.

There are no references to any other groups, idols, actors, or characters outside of BTS. If you see a familiar name, it is a pure coincidence. That being said, this is also not an accurate representation of Namjoon/BTS. This is not how I view him/them.

Again, fanfiction is just that. Fiction. None of my stories should be taken seriously, this one included.

Now, with all the warnings out the way, feel free to read away. If any of the above makes you uncomfortable then I don't suggest you go any further. Thank you again for being here! I now present to you: 

Expensive!