Oblivious

-Haneul POV-

Hoseok and I had arrived to school with exactly five minutes to greet everyone that had already arrived. As we walked up to Jungkook, Jimin and Soomin, I realized just how much we've grown. We had only met Jimin and Yoongi three years ago and the rest of us had been friends since childhood, but we still acted as if we all grew up together.

Soomin was the first to notice us arrive and she ran to us and hugged me hard. I didn't mind though. Last year she, Yoongi and Hoseok had gone to high school, while Jimin, Jungkook and I spent our last year of middle school working hard and missing them. Soomin being the only other female in our friend group, I had a difficult time last year without her.

After greeting everyone we talked for a couple of minutes before heading inside. Before I knew it, Jimin and I were seated at the back of the class next to the windows. The desks were arranged for there to be twelve total rows, three seats every six horizontal rows. Right when Jimin and I thought we'd be lucky enough for there to be no one else in our row, a tall, messy looking girl arrives and sits next to me.

 Right when Jimin and I thought we'd be lucky enough for there to be no one else in our row, a tall, messy looking girl arrives and sits next to me

I stared at her as she said, "Sorry for arriving late Mrs. Kim." Despite looking so disorganized, she had this sophisticated vibe.

Is that even possible? Does that make sense? Am I high?

"Hey," she smiled at me, interrupting my thoughts.

"Hi, I'm Haneul. This is Jimin." I pointed at him.

"Oh, nice to meet you guys, I'm Yeonha."

Jimin just waved at her. I could tell he was also intrigued by her.

Surely, she's a junior or even senior.

"Are you guys freshmen?"

Jimin responded immediately, "Yea, we are. What about you?"

"Oh, I'm a freshman too. We should hang out then."

Throughout class Jimin, Yeonha and I kept talking, since the teacher could barely hear us from the front of the classroom. At one point Jimin and her whispered something to each other behind me. It didn't bother me, they're probably flirting, I thought.

The end of class came faster than I expected.

"Well, I'll meet guys during lunch. Bye." She gave us a soft smile again before heading to her next class.

"She's really nice and cool," Jimin admitted as we walked to our lockers together, "I think the rest would like her."

"Yea, especially you. I saw the way you looked at her. It was kind of cute."

"What?! Wow, you really are oblivious Haneul. Anyway, I'll see you at lunch." I stared at his back as he walked away from me.

"You really are oblivious Haneul." What? What does he mean by that??