54

i have a new link on my wattpad profile that's full of petitions, ways to donate with or without money, videos to watch, articles to read, small businesses to support and much more! it's a very great place to educate yourself and help fight systemic racism! please go give it a look if you haven't already.

The cars drove off with Ryan and Harry detained in each. I didn't even get to see Ryan being taken away because I was so fixated on Harry. Before I knew it, they were both gone, and I was in shambles. I couldn't believe what just happened, it was all going so fast.

"C'mon." Niall came up behind me and grabbed my elbow. "We're going back to the hotel for a bit."

I stood staring at the cars driving away, heartache taking over my blood for so many different reasons. I felt so lost and scared, everything I just experience and found out was too much. A tear dribbled down my abused cheek, my head arching at the front of my skull.

I couldn't believe Harry lied to me about this the whole time, I felt like an idiot.

I turned around and let Niall pull me away. The crowd started to separate, but I felt eyes on me from all around. I tilted my head down and hoped my cheek didn't look so obviously red to the public, he hit me really hard twice. I was so embarrassed, I needed to get out of here.

"Are you okay?" Nova came up to me and pushed my hair back, tilting my head up so I looked at her.

I shook my head, on the verge of tears. I was broken in so many ways. She pulled me in for a hug, letting me smell the scent of her sunscreen on her soft shoulder. It felt good to hug her, she was the only grounded person in my life right now. Her presence was a sliver of peace consider she's clueless about this entire situation.

"Nova, were gonna take her back to the penthouse, but it's probably best if you go back to your room for now." Niall murmurs in seriousness from behind me, I wasn't used to hearing him serious.

"She might want me with her." I could feel her chest vibrate against my ear as she spoke, her heartbeat being soft.

"I know, but you can come by later. We just need to talk to her privately." Niall was very serious about it, calmer then I usually see him.

She pulls back and wiped my tears I was trying so hard to hold back. Her thumbs swiped under my eyes as she gave me a sympathetic look. I don't know how much she knows about Ryan and what happened, but Harry did mention something.

"Okay." She agrees. "I'll talk to you later okay?"

I nodded and pulled a small smile.

We turned around and walked off, me and the three guys. I kept my head down and remained silent, not wanting to look at anyone we passed down the street. My body was exhausted, I just wanted to hide from the world.

None of the guys said anything as we walked, I didn't want them to say anything. I don't know what they know about this situation, they only showed up when Harry was beating the shit out of Ryan. They knew I was upset, so they must know something else happened.

I wanted to go to the police station and figure out what's going to happen with the both of them, but Harry did say confidently that he'd be back in an hour. There was no point going probably, and I doubt the guys would help me get there.