C H A P T E R 3 0

My cycle pretty much started:

7:00AM: A bell would ring piercing my ears, which would in turn wake me up for the breakfast that comes in prepared, in about 30 minutes. Everytime I sleep, there is a new clothing laid out for me on the dressing table. It always annoyed me getting up, the floor would only cause me feverish chills. I would run and change into the gown the gave, fuzzy and soft.

7:30AM: I would be rested back in my bed, tired of changing and gasping for hair. As a doctor, I could tell that my lungs were excessively damaged, and that my organs were deprived from nutrition. The door would fling open, and I would see Melissa walk in, straight face, no inch of a smirk. She would place this tray of food infront of me, egg, milk, some oats, nuts, and some medication.

8:15AM: I would have to go this gym area, Melissa made me and do minimal exercise

I was left on my own.

12:00PM: she would come back with food again, delicious with medication again.

Now, ofcourse I could have read the medication bottles and understood what they were doing to the body, but it was a plain yellow bottle with no tags on it, so that was useless.

Anyways, you get the jist of it. She would come breakfast, lunch, supper, and dinner to give me those medications, with food. She appointed a fridge that was in a plain room, that if I was ever hungry I can go in and get something.

The only thing that wasn't crossing my mind was why is the MAN who abducted me treating me in a mansion? offering me medication to maybe cure me? and then why is he also offering me good clothing. It all did not make sense to me, it bothered me, made me angry, I would cry a lot of my nights as those were the time I felt most lonely, all I could think of was about my brothers and my mother. All I could think about was their worries, their tears, my brothers must be in contact with the police now, and him.

My thoughts would only draw towards him little, it would fade as days would go by, but my thoughts about my family and my father only extended and got bigger. It got harder, Crying used to be only in the nights and were in the days. There was one time Melissa was just staring at me, and I can see a hint of sadness across her face but she walked away.

It was until recently, that I decided to get my act together and to figure out what I was here, I would always nag melissa with my questions but she wouldn't budge. So, I had this idea.

It's was 7:30AM, and Melissa was about to leave until I decided to stop her, "hey, I was thinking it gets a little lonely in here do you mind giving me company" I said to her.

"M-Me? why?" she was almost shook, it almost felt as if she never has anyone to spent time with, using that knowledge I took that into advantage.

"well, i don't know, does it look like I have 100 of friends that I can call!" I sighed.

She paused for a good minute just staring at me, and then looking at the door that exit outs to the hallways. I begged her once more and she caved in.

"so, what do you do for a living" I smiled, as she sat on my bed slowly confused.

"um, I can't say" she stuttered.

"It's just me, who am I going to go tell, your boss?" I laughed, but winced in pain, "obviously this is your full time job"

She shrugged and didn't say much but only stared at my food.

"do you get much out of this anyways" I asked.

She again didn't say anything, and looked down. "you know, you can talk to me, you can trust me, you know for a FACT that I am innocent, and you probably know why I am here"