Memories

Time skip

Natsu and Luca now know Lucy and Echo were captured by the phantom guild. Making them both mad
—————————-—-———————————————
*Luca point view*

"GAJEEL!!" Me and Natsu yelled as we punch him. I could tell Natsu magic was getting stronger.

"Well, well, well the prince and salamander are easy to catch." Gajeel teased.

While Natsu was fighting Gajeel, I turn to see Lucy and Echo were bruised up, making me more angry. Happy flew beside us to see if we were safe. "Big brother, I... tried to protect Lucy... but I could only protect Isaac." She said as tears are falling down from her face.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm just glad you guys are safe. Don't worry, two big dragons are going to protect you both." I said wiping her tears away.

"Water dragon: Bubble guard" Lots of bubble were surrounding them.

"This should be able to protect you guys." "But Luca wasn't your wave shield taking a lot of magic out of you?" Happy asked "Yeah, but I should be fine when we're near a body of water." I said noticing Natsu was still fighting Gajeel.

He then suddenly turn his body into scales made of steel. He was about to punch Natsu, but I ran as fast as I can to block the punch.

"Iron dragon: Hard fist"
"Water dragon: Neptune's armor"

"Iron dragon: Hard fist""Water dragon: Neptune's armor"

*Third point view*

Scales were covering Luca arms by protecting Natsu. "You not the only who have scales! Remember I'm a dragon slayer as well. I'm going make you pay for hurting my brothers and sisters!!!" Luca yelled.

"Woah, he has scales too" Lucy said "He only can do it on the certain part of his body." Isaac explained "There's a limit to where he can protect himself." Happy said.

Natsu tried to punch Gajeel, but he made his hand hurt from him punching steel. Making Luca distracted, Gajeel punched him in the stomach. It was hard enough to bring him down.

"Water dragon: ROAR"
"Fire dragon: ROAR"
"Iron dragon: ROAR"

Making it so powerful it blew the other members away, for the others they were protected by Luca shield.

It was getting intense how far they were fighting, making them fly out of the building. Natsu and Luca kept punching Gajeel and he did the same. Everyone was surprised how the two dragon slayers were keeping up with Gajeel. Luca was out of breath from using his magic and holding the shield for the others. His breathing was becoming more difficult from the punch he received from Gajeel.

Gajeel was about hit Natsu with his magic but Luca pushed him away. "LUCA!!" Natsu yelled.

Luca kept getting beaten up, making Echo scared what will happen to him; Lucy immediately grabbed a hold of Echo to have her not watch the fight. Natsu tried to help him but he got beaten up himself. Gajeel grab a hold of Luca' hair. "Take a look at your precious guild, we're redecorating it." Gajeel said as he laughed.