Chapter 8

It has been a few days since the incident between Emilio and I

It has been a few days since the incident between Emilio and I. I haven't seen him since, not that I had been expecting to see him or anything.

To be honest, I was avoiding him like the plague. I hadn't left this room since I step foot in it. I was afraid of his reaction towards what had happened.

I was also ashamed of myself for giving in so easily. I mean, how could I do that? He was holding me hostage. I felt like a cheap whore. I don't want to feel this way anymore, but I was also afraid to face reality.

So instead of facing reality, I'm in here wallowing in self-pity.

Every day I would wake up to a fresh set of clothing and breakfast waiting for me. I had no idea who brought it in here, but I never questioned the matter.

So maybe in that cold, black heart of his was also a caring side. I mean why else would he make sure that I got three square meals a day and a change of clothes.

What was I saying? Don't be stupid. Just because he stuck his finger up inside of you doesn't mean that he suddenly grew a caring bone in his body.

"UUuuuugggggghhhhh" I screamed in the pillow out of frustration.

I was bored just staying in this room for days, but it hadn't been that bad. Enzo would check up on me from time to time to keep me company. There was also a huge TV mounted on the wall in front of the bed.

Enzo would normally take my lunch and dinner to me since I refused to leave the room, in case I ran into him. So I just assumed he was the one taking breakfast and clothes to me.

Today he had stopped by and insisted that we watch Money Heist. I mean I wasn't complaining or anything.

"Don't do it" he screamed at the tv.

I mean the guy was more interested in the movie than anything else. At one point I thought that he might have been a part of the movie.

He was so engrossed in it, reprimanding the actors for not doing things his way. I couldn't help but laugh at the frustrated look on his face.

"I can't take it anymore. They're all going to die" he complained for the hundredth time today.

"We're just at the first season, maybe something will change as the show progresses" I tried soothing him.

He was taking this movie way too seriously.

"But the police know some of their identities. I wanted them to remain anonymous." he pouted like a kid, who was told they couldn't have any more candy.

"Well we can't always get we want, now can we" I said in a sad tone.

"Oh right. I totally forgot that you were here against your will" he said with a cheesy smile on his face.

"It's not funny" I snapped playfully.

"I had a life before all this you know" I said with a wistful look on my face.