Who Are You?

-Haneul POV-

Third period went by painfully slow, having no one to talk to turned those 60 minutes into hours. By the end of third period I couldn't wait to see my friends.

I'm glad Jimin and I have the same last name, even though we're not related. Thanks to that, our lockers are right next to each other and we get to walk to classes together.

As soon as classes finished, I gathered my things quickly and began heading out into the hall. I could have sworn I heard someone call my name, but I didn't realize until after I left the classroom.

I rushed to my locker and quickly put my things away. I turned around and saw Jimin walking my way. As usual, pushing his hair back, out of his face. Speaking of his face, I noticed he had what looked like writing on it. He also looked like he had just woken up. Seems I wasn't the only one bored and sleepy during third period...

"Hey Jimin, how was class?" I giggled between my words as he came closer.

"I fell asleep... why are you laughing?"

I laughed as I licked my thumb and started wiping the marker off his face. Lucky for him, it was coming off easily.

His expression changed almost immediately, "Oh my god, don't tell me Yoongi and Jungkook drew on my face," he seemed embarrassed. It was cute to watch the realization hit him.

"I guess so..." I said as I rubbed off the last spot. Almost immediately, Yeonha came up to us, but we didn't notice her.

"Hey lovers, we going now or..?"

Frightened by her sudden voice I backed away from Jimin and bumped into my locker door, "Huh? Oh yeah, sorry."

As Jimin put his books away in his locker I informed her what to expect, "I must warn you, though, our friends can be a bit... chaotic."

She laughed and we walked to class together. As we arrived to the lunch room we saw Hoseok, Yoongi, Soomin and a person I didn't recognize talking.

"Hey guys!" Hobi approached us with a bright smile on his face. He hugged us as he normally does but halted at Yeonha. "Oh hey, you must be Yeonha, Jimin told me about you. It's nice to meet you. I'm Hoseok, by the way, but you can call me Hobi." He gave her his sunshine smile that can cure diseases.

"Nice to meet you Hobi." She smiled back and they proceeded to hug. Then we turned to Yoongi.

"Hey Yoongi, this is Yeonha," I presented them to each other, "Yeonha, meet Yoongi. He may seem cold but he's actually a softie." They shook hands, "And those two talking are Soomin and... actually I don't know who he is..."

The moment Soomin heard her name she turned around. "Oh shit, hey Haneul, I didn't see you guys, sorry. Hi you're Yeonha right? It's so nice to..."

"Haneul? Oh it is you. We just had class together, I tried grabbing your attention when the period ended but you rushed out of the classroom." I turned my attention away from Soomin and Yeonha to this mystery person.

"Uh yeah, sorry I was in a rush... mister..?"

Who are you?

"My bad, I thought Soomin mentioned me. I'm Seokjin, but I go by Jin."

Shoot, I forgot about him.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry I totally forgot. She did mention you... you said you wanted to tell me in class earlier?"

"Oh, actually, I wanted to..."