Chapter 19 - preparation

Anastasia spent the last 3 months she had in academy teaching the students all she could. She attended many conferences and balls, announcing her one year travel to Ainsworth. She worked hard at her company before her leave of absence, leaving the Queen in charge of her company in her absence. Time flew by, grading assessments and messing about, and Anastasia found herself on her final day at the academy, where she had passed on her tie and position to the next Head Girl and Boy- the day of the End Of Year Ball. The ball was an event that Anastasia looked forward to, in a sense of tradition, but at the same time, it scared her, who had to leave the place that had made her who she was, and ultimately saved her from a cruel fate. Earlier that day, Anastasia had given away her tie and position to the next Head Girl (as had Leonard for the next Head Boy) in front of all the students and teachers of the academy. The 'Giving' ceremony.

                                  —————

Anastasia, Leonard and all the students and teachers of the academy were currently in the courtyard field. The 'Giving' ceremony was about to begin, and by the bottom of the stage assembled for all the students to view the ceremony, stood Anastasia and Leonard on opposite sides of the stage side-stairs. The two wore their full school uniforms, looking pristine and proper. She listened out for silence, and once hearing it, she made eye contact with Leonard. The two walked in sync up the stage. Behind them respectively, followed the next Head Girl and Head Boy, a couple of steps behind. The girl behind Anastasia crossed to the other side of the stage, as did Leonard, leaving the 'old' Head Girl and Head Boy facing the 'new' ones. They bowed to Anastasia and Leonard, and just as she had seen all the previous do the previous years, she turned to face Leonard, taking off his beautiful black tie, as he did the same for her. She turned to the new Head Boy, and placed the tie around his neck, whispering encouragingly,

"Hey, don't look like that!" You're going to do absolutely amazing at this- look I have faith in your abilities and you should too!"

He gave her a smile of gratitude as his shoulders relaxed slightly. He whispered back to her,

"Thank you."

Anastasia moved back from him, waiting for Leonard to finish doing the same for the new Head Girl. By doing so, the two had crowned them Head Girl and Head Boy of the next academic year. Anastasia and Leonard bowed to the two fifth years standing before them, as the two did the same back. A huge round of applause filled the silence as the ceremony came to an end.

She heard cries from the sixth year students also leaving, and the cries of younger students who she had taught and were well acquainted with. She felt happy, hearing that people would actually miss her, and accomplishment at the fact that she had left her mark at this school. Among the cries, there was also cheers of joy, wishing her well in her journey to Ainsworth and people yelling that they would await her return. She smiled at the people before her and turned to bow to them, ignoring the cries telling her to stand straight.

                                  —————

Now, Anastasia had to ready for the End Of Year Ball. The Ball was split into two occasions- the first was for the school students, lasting about three hours. It was time for the students to mess about and say goodbyes to each other. At the end of the hours, the sixth year students and new head boy and girl would change once more into appropriate gowns for the second ball, as the others left. This ball was for the final year students, their parents of noble and commoner status, and the royals. It would start on a solemn note, both Anastasia and Leonard entering the hall in a silence filled by orchestra, leading in the rest of the sixth year students. The two would say the speeches prepared as their goodbyes, and the ball would officially begin. Anastasia sighed as she thought about the second ball.

'And by the end, I will no longer be a student of the Royal Academy of Kou.'

———————————————————————

The plot: is moving. —> and yes I've drawn uniforms for years 1-5 males and females but I need to finish 6th year's girls my uniform! I can't draw for shit guys forgive me  ㅠ v ㅠ

THANK YOU FOR 2K VIEWS- I smile each time I open this app to see views and votes💓