𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE:DIFFERENT KINDS OF DANGER

DIFFERENT KINDS OF DANGER

WHEN THE TWO ARRIVED back home, Emma was quite literally tackled to the ground by Amelia who was hugging her. Emma let out an amused laugh as she hugged the brunette back.

"How was Alaska?" Amelia asked, finally climbing off the girl and pulling her up.

"It was good." Emma smiled, nodding her head. She looked around, frowning when she noticed the absence of her wife as well as her brother and his mate.

"They're hunting." Emmett explained. Emma nodded her head before offering the family a small smile and then grabbing her suitcase and carrying it up the stairs. As she patiently waited for her wife to come back home, she unpacked her things, placing them back into the closet. Emma put up the suitcase just as Rosalie entered the bedroom. Emma turned around just in time to capture her wife's lips.

"Well hello to you too." Emma mused as she pulled away.

"Are you-?"

"Yeah, I'm all good." Emma assured. Rosalie smiled before pulling her back in for another kiss. Emma immediately accepted it and shot out her hand, closing the bedroom door as things started to quickly escalate.

✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎

"I didn't have a chance to introduce myself last week. My name is Edward Cullen." Emma listened on the other side of the biology classroom as Edward introduced himself to Isabella. Emma cringed at how awkward they both were being. Deciding not to listen in, Emma went back to working with Mike. She corrected everything he got wrong. In the end, Isabella and Edward won the golden onion.

Emma walked out of the classroom by herself, taking note of Edward walking with Isabella and talking to her. Emma holds her breath as she quickly walks by the two and exits the building. She leans against Rosalie's car as she waited for her other siblings. Alice and Jasper met with her first, then Emmett and Amelia, and then Rosalie. Emma immediately smiled at her wife as the two shared a quick kiss, neither really one for displays of PDA. When Edward finally joined them, Emma quickly hopped into the passengers seat of her wife's car.

"Finally," She mumbled. The family all left the school parking lot and entered their home. Emma jumped up onto the kitchen counter, swinging her legs back and forth as she glared at the wall in front of her. Her hands were swirling with chaos magic. She could feel something bad coming. No, bad wasn't the correct term. She could feel danger. And it radiated off of Isabella Swan. Maybe she should call Kate to come down and kick her ass. Run the girl out of town so that they can avoid whatever danger was to be brought with her.

There were two different kinds of danger that came along with the human. There was the danger of her blood that was desirably tempting, Emma was sure that if she came anywhere near her she would slaughter the poor girl. And then there was the danger that would actually endanger the entire family if she found out their secret. Danger followed the Swan girl everywhere she went, and even if Emma didn't know her, she could simply tell it. She was awkward, and clumsy, and too curious for her own good. There was also the fact that Edward couldn't read her mind.

Emma didn't like her. Isabella Swan, just the thought of the girl made her clench her jaw in anger. The girl had done absolutely nothing to her but make her lose control. And that was enough to get Emma to hate her for the rest of her life. She was glad the girl was human, she wouldn't have to see her but for the next year of high school and then she would disappear and never see her again.

"Emma!" Emma snapped from her trance, the chaos magically immediately leaving her hands as she jumped in surprise. A pounding started to form in the back of her head causing her hand to come up and press her palm deep into the spot the pain was radiating from. Emma removed her eyes from the wall to turn her head, looking at Amelia who was standing there with furrowed eyebrows.

"Are you alright? I've been calling your name for the past five minutes." Amelia says, walking closer to the girl. Emma nods her head.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm good. Just thinking." Emma responded. "Anyways, what did you need?"

"I was going to ask if you wanted to go hunting with me."

Emma nodded her head. "Yeah, sure. I probably should." Emma hopped down from the counter before following after her best friend. The two walked out of the house and sped into the woods, staying alert as they hunted for their prey.

 The two walked out of the house and sped into the woods, staying alert as they hunted for their prey

795 words

Authors note: Sorry about the short chapter!

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye lovelies!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH