Chapter 16: Simulation

A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it's in hot water.
~Eleanor Roosevelt

It was 5AM and you were standing in front of the headmaster's desk with Hoseok

It was 5AM and you were standing in front of the headmaster's desk with Hoseok. She had told you to wait for her and it's been 5 minutes. She had also told you to bring Hoseok with no context. You were honestly anxious, in how the simulation would work.

"Okay come on Y/N let's get going, we can try and finish this before your class starts." You nodded and followed her.

"To activate the simulation you'll have to change out of that." The headmaster pointed down at your clothes.

"There are some clothes in the back, but don't worry we barely use the simulation so not a lot of people wear them."

"Why am I here again?" Hoseok turned to the headmaster.

"It's because you bring out the best and worse in Y/N. You probably know her more than she knows herself." The headmaster winked.

You walked to the back with a disgusted face displayed. They were kinda short. You didn't like shorts because you always ended up getting wedgies.

"It's only for today, all I need to do is finish the simulation." You whispered to yourself.

You walked out and didn't see the headmaster anywhere. You were in the middle of the forest.
Hoseok was waiting outside the door already changed.

Okay this must be the simulation.

"Okay let's go to the left." You said getting ready to walk.

"Uh no we're going to the right," Hoseok countered.

"It's clearly obvious we have to go to the left it's a clear path."

"Right!" Hoseok growled.

"Left!" "Right!" "Left!" "Right!" "Left!" "Left!"

"Great, glad to see you agree with me." You waved off to Hoseok.

'Shit I thought she would say right if I said left'

You continued to walk until the headache came.

"Hoseok the headache again." You whimpered before falling. Hoseok quickly tried to catch you before you touched the ground.

"Headmaster, please stop the simulation."

Wait.