Chapter Forty-Seven

Jihyo's PoV

As Y/N left to get into her room, I looked at the other girls who are now bickering as they all want to have time with Y/N. I just shook my head and went to Mina who's now busy on her phone, ignoring the other girls.

"Are you going to tell Chaeyoung about these girls?" I joked which made her shake her head and smile.

"Nah, I just sent Y/N's picture from a while ago. I forgot to send it when I was in the building."

"May I see?"

She nodded and scooted close to me to show the picture. It was Y/N's picture while eating, and there's another one where she was looking at the camera.

"Cute." I chuckled.

"I know right, she and her sister can be cute effortlessly," Mina said as she went to look at her phone again.

"Why did Chaeyoung have to go to her mom again?" I asked as I got curious.

Just this morning, Chaeyoung said that she needs to go to her mom for some reason. She didn't see Y/N this morning too that's why she asked Mina to send Y/N a lunch this afternoon.

"Maybe she just misses her mom? She didn't have time to tell me why, she's not also replying right away. So maybe they are having some time together." Mina said.

"Is that so... I hope they can be with Y/N already. I know Y/N would understand eventually, Chaeyoung just needs some time."

"Yeah, Chaeyoung is really looking forward to it too. But at the same time, she's afraid that Y/N won't understand and won't accept them."

"Well, it's understandable. Whether she admit it or not, Chaeyoung hated her and her parents for a time. Y/N wasn't the issue here. It will take time for Chaeyoung to finally realize that what happened to them wasn't her fault."

"I know, that's what I've been telling her."

"It takes time, she'll realize it soon."

Third Person

While everyone is busy on their own, Y/N on the other hand felt the need to have some lone moment and relaxing time. Which is why she decided to continue her plan. She doesn't want to bother Tzuyu either since she's not feeling well and needed to get some rest.

It will give them both the resting time that they need, Tzuyu can have the room quietly, while Y/N can relax in the bathtub with her own bath stuff she brought from the Philippines.

One thing Y/N likes to do is have a good bath after her stressful schedule when she still goes to school and does her work as a Youtuber.

Y/N went to the bathroom and set all she needs. She fill the tub with her favorite scented soap and water and grabbed her phone to play some music while in the tub. She gets her clothes and towel and put them on the counter.

As she was ready, she took off her clothes and left them on the floor. Leaving her hair tied, she went to the bathtub and let the warm water soak her skin.

Y/N released a sigh of relief as she stretched her legs and muscles around. It feels like heave if it needs to be described. While humming with the song being played, Y/N closed her eyes as she let her body rest with the bubbles floating around.

After some minutes, she played with the bubbles and scrub the soap on her skin. Y/N wasn't aware how many minutes she's already staying in the bath. But what she's sure about is the number of songs she finished playing.

As she got satisfied, Y/N went out of the bathtub. She walked to the shower room carefully as she's still covered with soap.

As she turned the shower, she flinched due to the cold water, but eventually, she got used to it. She let the water wash all the soap on her.

As Y/N was just about to finish, a sudden sound coming from the door made her turn in shock! She was surely surprised but what she didn't know the person who went inside was also stunned as she saw Y/N without any clothes.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry-" Before Tzuyu was able to finish her sentence, she remembered the reason why she was on a rush that she didn't think someone was in the bathroom. Her stomach turned as she feel sick again. She ran to the toilet and started to throw up.

Y/N only realized that she was naked and Tzuyu saw her when she was about to help the older but it hit her that she's not wearing anything.

Y/N went to the counter and grabbed the towel instantly to wrapped it around her. She didn't even had time to close the water in the shower. She went to Tzuyu and checked of the older is doing just fine.

"What's wrong? What happened here?!"

As Y/N thought it couldn't get worse, the other girls showed up outside the bathroom and saw Tzuyu on the floor, while Y/N was also checking her.

It turned out that they heard the sound of the door and Tzuyu's exclaimed and they got worried that's wh they checked them out.

"Tzuyu are you just fine?" Jihyo asked.

Tzuyu nodded but she knows and the girls know that she's not. They helped her to her bed as she finished throwing up and washing the taste of the vomit in her mouth.

As everyone was so focused on Tzuyu, Y/N also forgot that she's still only in towel. She wasn't aware that the other girls are already looking at her.

"Y/N, go get in your clothes!" Mina said which made Y/N frowned and looked at herself.

The blood raised on Y/N face as she slowly looked at the girls who are already looking at her.

"Oh my god."

Y/N dashed to the bathroom and let all the scream fill the bathroom. On the other side, the girls were also struck by the younger's flawless, soft skin.

It was probably the first time the saw much of her skin revealed. But of course, the reaction of the girls aren't the same kind that would make Y/N feel uncomfortable.

The moment they heard the scream of Y/N due to embarrassment, they just laughed and shake their heads.

"Don't worry Y/N! It's just on us, Chaeyoung won't know about this!" Sana yelled which made the others laugh even more.

"She better not!" Dahyun chuckled.

"Right, I won't tell anyone what I saw!" Tzuyu said who came a little better after she released her vomit.