Bonus Chapter 1....

4 months later.....

"Five more!"

"No!"

"I said. Five. More."

"I can't. I'm done. No more." I panted, my arms falling to from underneath of me as I fell to the ground. I laid there on the cool grass with my eyes closed as my poor arms felt dead.

"You are cruel, like so cruel. Worse than a dictator." I panted, making myself roll onto my back. As I gazed up at the sky a head came into view, blocking the sun in my face.

"You're the one who asked to train with me." Hunter chuckled looking down at me.

"Yeah before I realized how hard you workout. I can't feel my arms."

"Come on it wasn't that bad." I glared up at his beautiful face.

"If I could lift my arms I would punch you but thankfully for you I can't."

"Did you kill my best friend Hunter?" Another familiar head came into view. One of Hunter's teammates, Ben, grinned down at me.

I hadn't known it at the time but getting back with Hunter apparently meant 'inheriting' his friends. And by that I mean his two close friends Ben and Daniel were now my best friends and always around. By always I mean ALWAYS.

I didn't mind it though. Ben and Daniel were two of the funniest people I've ever met. Even in such a short amount of time I've become really close with them, especially Ben.

"No I didn't kill her. She's being dramatic." Hunter rolled his eyes. "You said you wanted to come and train."

"When I said I wanted to 'train' with you I meant to just sit here and watch you workout shirtless. Not have me workout until my whole body burns and I can't stand up."

"So you were going to use me for a show?" Even with the sun slightly blocking his features I could tell Hunter had his eyebrows raised.

"Yep. Got to put that nice body to use."

"Did my girlfriend just refer to me like I was a piece of meat?" Hunter asked Ben.

"I believe so." Ben chuckled still looking down at me. "What about me? Did you want to see me workout shirtless too?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me and sent me a suggestive look. I held back a grin as I watched Hunter shove his friend. Ben loved to playfully flirt with me when Hunter was around. He knew how much it got under his skin.

Ben was the flirty type. He could charm the pants off of anyone, even the most emotional less person would be putty in his hands. With his mocha colored skin and stunning blue eyes he was a total knockout. Add in the fact that the dude was in great shape and played professional football he was a force to be reckon with.

Not gonna lie when I first met Ben I was almost star-struck. Aside from Hunter I've never seen anyone as attractive as that. I may have had a small tiny little crush on him after we met but that soon faded when we started to hang out and clicked as friends. Now he was probably my closest friend aside from Hannah.

Ben now takes it upon himself to flirt with me in front of Hunter knowing how possessive Hunter was of me. They both knew it was just friendly flirting so I didn't have to worry about them throwing punches.

"Mia would never want to see your flabby man stomach."

"This flabby man stomach." Ben lifted his tank top up and flashed his abs. As a woman...with eyes....I couldn't deny how ripped he was. Although no one was hotter than Hunter in my eyes. With Ben and Hunter standing side by side showing off their abs I'd still take my boyfriend over Ben any day.