°6°

(^ I know this is placed in Halloween but let's just not have it during Halloween.. Kay?)

Previously on Complicated Love:

I quickly wrapped my hand up. I changed into my half tiger form (ears and tail) and retracted my claws to make a hole in the fabric. I weaved the fabric together and it held pretty nicely.

"Woah mama, you're an animal too??" Beast boy shouted and ran over to me.

I looked over at him and then the team, embarrassed. I quickly changed back into my human like form and shook my head.

"No, you're hallucinating." I stated.

"Maybe I am.." Beast boy mumbled.

Out of no where I was pulled into a tight hug. The person hugging me was beast boy.

"What's up with the hugging?" I asked, patting his back awkwardly.

"Now I know why you are afraid of relationships.." he stated quietly.

I froze. Maybe he does, but.. why would he care for me?

"O-oh." Was all I managed to say.

------------------
Your POV

We made it back to the tower and I finally got showered and changed into some pants and a hoodie. Oh and fuzzy socks, cause why not?

I walked into the living room with a book I bought about Earth and what to know, and sat in the corner of the couch.

Right when I opened the book, Beast boy jumped into the couch from behind, right next to me.

"What is it now?" I questioned, still looking in the book.

"I think it's time." He stated.

Cyborg and Raven sat down too.

I looked up to see everyone gathered into the room and sitting on the couch.

"Time for..?" I questioned.

'This doesn't sound good..'

"It's time for you to learn our back stories. And possibly our real names." Robin stated and stood in front of everyone.

"Okay.." I said

"Well my real name is Richard Grayson. Son of Mary and John Grayson. As a child I was raised in a family of acrobats, called The flying Grayson's. Later on my parents were killed by a guy named Zucco, and I was adopted by Bruce Wayne." Robin summed up.

I nodded, "Well that's.. interesting."

Everyone said their things and I felt a pressure on my lap, looking down to see Beast boy was now a small kitten.

I raised a brow questionably and he just purred, looking up at me. I let it slide this one time and rubbed his head, which is surprisingly soft.

"Me next!" Cyborg jumped up and stood in front of everyone.

"My real name is Victor Stone. I was a strong, teenage athlete. An accident of some sort killed my mother and had injured me severely. My father replaced my damaged body parts with robot parts to keep me alive. That's the basics." Cyborg stated and sat back down.