Metal Poisoning (Age Of Ultron 2015)

Sicily, Italy

In the vast open area outside the town, Vito Andolini is walking amongst two friends. Wearing a simple flat cap, dress shirt with rolled-up sleeves, dress pants and a vest. His friends are seen with shotguns strapped to their backs.

"So" His friend Luca starts off, "Hows the family in the Americas?" He asks in a heavy Italian accent

Vito continues to walk ahead, "I'm sure they're up to no good, which means they're fine."

His other friend Capri lets out a laugh,
"You still consider them your famiglia?"

Vito continues to walk ahead with his stick in hand,
"Family is more then just blood. They took care of me when I joined them, they took care of me while I was growing up, and they take care of me to this day.......it's time I become who I was meant to be, so I can finally take care of them."

Luca has a slightly apprehensive look on his face, "Look mio amico, are you sure you want to do this? We won't hold it against you if y-"

Vito quickly turns around and gets into the larger man's face, "Look here....I've been waiting for this moment since I was a boy. The bastard deserves to rot in hell for what he did, and I'LL be the reason he gets there!"

Luca sweatdrops a bit, as he instantly regretted questioning Vito's ambition to follow through.

"Y-yes sir...." He stutters out, causing Vito to calm down a bit and sighs,

"What did I say about calling me sir? I'm only 17 for gods sake. We're friends Luca.....but don't EVER question my commitment to something.....Understand?"

Luca simply nods in response, Vito smiles a bit before looking over at his other friend, Caprice.

"You got anything to add?"

Caprice simply makes a 'zipping my mouth' motion, he's knows better then to add his two cents.

Vito nods at both of them in appreciation,
"Good, now......andiamo a prendere questo vecchio bastardo
(Lets go catch this old bastard)

Clint's "SafeHouse"

The Avengers are gathered around Laura's table, with Y/N and Nat seating beside each other, Tony and Cap standing off to the side, Barton seating across from Nat, Bruce standing by himself in the corner, and Fury sitting at the head of the table.

"Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time...my contacts all say he's building something."

Y/N interjects with a hand raised, "Let me guess, he took a huge load of vibranium and most likely....it can't be for use one thing."