Evening The Odds (Age Of Ultron 2015)

Clint is seen carrying Y/N on his back, out of the Quinjet and into Stark Tower. He is also dragging the Cradle towards the lab. Clint took notice of
Y/N's eyes shining bright white under his eyelids, indicating that he was in his mindscape, which Clint didn't know about.

"Barton.....what's going on with the kid?" Stark asks with a bit of worry, to which Barton shakes his head disappointingly

"We Lost Nat.....Y/N was completely out of it and just.....collapsed." Clint then places the unconscious Y/N in a chair.

"Wait..." Bruce starts off as he walks towards L/N,
"Did you check his..." He then lifts one of his eyelids and examines his pure white eye, "eye....as I figured."

"Figured what?" Barton asks

"He's in his mindscape. He told me about it once, whenever he enters into his mind, his physical body shuts down and his eyes glow white." Banner informs as he gently pats the young Avengers head before going back to the Cradle.

__________

Minutes later, Tony comes walking back in, and Banner approaches him,

"Anything on Nat?"

"No, but she's alive, or Ultron would be rubbing our faces in it." He responds as he sweatdrops in his head

"And we would have one angry kid on our hands..."

Stark then faces Barton,
"Any chance that Nat would leave you a message outside the Internet? Old school spy stuff?"

Clint puts his hands on his hips as he thinks for a second, "There are some nets I can cast."

He then walks down the steps to do his work, giving the sleeping Y/N on last glance.
"Hope you wake up soon, kid. We need you."

In the Mindscape

"AAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHH!!!"
Y/N screams as he wildly looks around himself, now sensing he's not in the physical world.

He seethes to himself as he wants to get out and rip that metal tin can to scrap metal. He roughly grabs his head and tries his hardest to force himself out.

"RRRAAAH! WHY.ISNT.THIS.WORKING??!!!"

He gnashes his teeth as he scramblers around his self-made area, searching for someone that's bound to show up.

"SASUKE!!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE Y-"

He stops himself as he turns and spots Sasuke a few feet from him, looking as calm as always.

Y/N growls as he speed walks towards the dark-haired ninja, "Why the fuck am I here when I should be out THERE?!"

"Calm down dobe. There's a reason you are here and not t-" "FUCK THE REASON! I NEED TO GET HER BACK!"

Sasuke then raises his hand while muttering,
Shinra Tensei

Y/N is then blown back by an invisible force and hits his back on a rough tree, he can't move as he's stuck on the surface and glares at his master in the distance.

Sasuke then wrenches his outreaches arm back,
Banshō Ten'in

Y/N is then rapidly pulled forward and towards Sasuke, he gets closer and closer before he stops mere inches from Sasuke.

"Now....will you listen?" Sasuke asks as Y/N tries his best to calm down.

"Like I said, there's a reason I pulled you in. You've now awaken the next stage in your Dōjutsu, the Mangekyou Sharingan."