Chapter 7:Cooking Lessons.

"Welcome to cooking class 101." Your cooking teacher,Daki,says.
'Thank god the players talents is cooking-' You though. Your eyes soon wandered the room,and soon all your eyes laid upon Inosuke who was in the corner of the room.
'He looks so spaced out lmao.' You thought and chuckled.

"Today we are cooking curry. Find a partner and get ready to cook." Daki says,
'Welp another cliché to push a love interest and I to be with together.' You sighed and looked around,everyone seemes to have found partners, except you and Inosuke.

You walked up to him,"Wanna be partners?" You asked,"Sure,but make sure to not be a burden." He replied.
You rolled your eyes,"Yeah right." You chuckled.

'I mean in the game,the player basically carried your sorry ass to this cooking minigame.' You thought and let out a giggle,
"Why are you giggling? Something funny?" He asks,
"Oh nothing,I just remembered a meme."
"Hmm.. well alright! Lets start cooking! I'm starving!" He says,

Both of you soon headed to a table that had everything you need.
"Now,this is just an easy dish. Its going to be lunch time soon,so whatever hell hole you make,your going to eat it. Remember thag this is graded." She says.

"We should start peeling and slicing the vegetables." You suggested.
Inosuke nodded, he soon grabbed a knife to start peeling the vegetables.
"Wait what the hell are you doing??" You asked,holding back your laughter.
"What? I'm going to cut them and peel them. Got a problem with that??!"
"My God... Your knife is backwards you dumbass!!" You let out a laugh.

Inosuke blushes in embarrassment.
"Wha- Look I'm just warming up okay!!" He says,
"Uh-huh,keep telling your self that. Your such a gluton but you don't know how to cook??" You teased.
"Hey!! Don't mock me! Just watch I'm gonna be soo good at cooking! I'm going to beat you!"
Inosuke says.

"Yeah yeah... Here let me show you how to peel those potatoes." You soon grabbed both his hands,and guided his hand to cut and peel the potato.

"O-Okay okay!! I get it!! J-Just let go of my hand now...." He says,his voice becoming quiet every time a word passes from his mouth.
You nodded and soon let go of his hands.

You soon focused on the other vegetables,after some time you felt a tap on your shoulder. You looked behind to see a proud Inosuke showing off his peeled and cut off potato. He looked like a child proudly showing their stickman drawing to their parents.

You chuckled,"Good job." You told him and petted his head. He face quickly became a dark shade of red.
"Uhh... Do you have a fever or something??" You asked,still petting his head.
"W-What???! No Dumbass!! Just go back to cooking!!" He says while removing your hand from his head and turning away.

'What's up with him?' You were confused by his actions. Why was he so flustered?

-Time Skip-
"Woah this actually tastes good I'm surprised Inosuke also cooked this." Zenitsu commented.
"Yeah,I agree. This really tastes good Y/n" Tanjirou says while giving you a smile.
"What can I say?? I am good at everything." You spoke out proudly.
'I mean its the players skill but they don't know that heehee.' you thought.

"Hey Y/n..." Inosuke says,you turned to him.
"Yeah?"
"Lets be cooking buddies from now on." He declared.
"Pfftt... Sure but you really need to improve,My back will hurt from carrying you in cooking class." You chuckled.
"What do you mean?! I basically knew what to do! You just followed me!"
"Uh huh... Tell that to your backwards knife." You rolled your eyes.

"Wait so Inosuke had the knife backwards??" Tanjirou asks,holding back his laughter.
"The sharp side was literally at his face." You snorted, Zenitsu bursts out laughing.
"Grrr... Laugh at me all you want!! I'll surpass you all!!" He declared and angrily started drinking his capri sun. But deep down,he was happy he gets to spend more time with you.