88 ❆ Passed out

"Min Yoongi!" Jungkook yelled as he banged on the ice, the others standing around the fortress trying to think of a way to get in and wondering if Yoongi was okay.

They couldn't hear them, Songhee telling them that Yoongi is extremely good at creating a force of ice no one could hear through. Much like Earth, Frost also had divisions where elementals trained in different things; though it was a bit trickier for them. Since they needed to learn how to wield both water and ice, they just needed to get the basics of one and master the other.

Jungkook was upset Yoongi would lock himself with Hoseok when the male was obviously angry and could do anything.

Taehyung walked up to his boyfriend, placing a hand on Jungkook's tense shoulder, "Kookie, Yoongi Hyung can handle himself, he'll come out eventually. You banging and yelling at the ice isn't going to do anything but attract unwanted attention." Taehyung explained to him, Jungkook staring down at his black boots as he listened, "Baby please, you know Yoongi Hyung."

Jungkook pulled away from Taehyung, the younger elemental walking away from them with his tongue poking his cheek.

Taehyung sighed, of course this had to happen right after Jin and Fera left.

Inside of the fortress Yoongi had created, he was inside trying to calm down his shadow soulmate, who was pacing the small area.

"Yoongi, break the ice-"

"No-"

"Then I'll melt it-"

"And i'll freeze your hand," Yoongi shot back, his arms crossed over his chest, "talk to me, Seok, they can't hear you. Why are you so upset? Why did you lash out on Jimin?"

By now Hoseok's eyes were back to their natural brown, his hands on either side of his hips, "Because Yoongi, i'm frustrated. They're all treating me like some ticking time bomb, trying to shelter me and shit and it's not helping, it only makes me more irritable. I understand they want to keep you away from me, I also want you safe, but them freaking out when I try to kiss you was my last straw. I feel like I have enough self control to leave it at a kiss, they're right there incase I don't, I'm just mad." Hoseok concluded his statement by looking at his boyfriend, who had been listening intently.

He understood why Hoseok reacted the way he did, but his reaction only furthered the others point.

"Seok, you lashing out only proved their point, you can't control when you're annoyed or angry-"

"and why do you think that is?" Hoseok interrupted, tilting his head as he raised an eyebrow, "because they're making me mad."

Yoongi sighed, shaking his head, "They're not trying to make you mad."

"I know," Hoseok replied, running his hands through his hair, which was still sparking since thinking back on his annoyance was making him annoyed again "I know they're not- and-" Hoseok coughed a bit, his lips trembling, "are you low...lowering the temperature?" he asked, hugging himself as he shook.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows while shaking his head, he couldn't feel the drop because literal ice could come out of him, but as he looked at Hoseok he could tell it was cold. What made him freak out was when Hoseok fell to the ground, his lips turning purple and face going pale.

"Seok- HOSEOK!" Yoongi yelled, grabbing his boyfriend and holding him close to his chest, which Hoseok whined at because it only made him colder.

Yoongi made the ice go into it's liquid form, the others now running over to the two.

What they didn't expect was to see Hoseok passed out in Yoongi's arms when they thought it was going to be the other way around.

<><><>