°7°

(Mentions of Suicide, killing, and Murder. If you're sensitive to it then please, don't read. It's not talking about you or the members btw)

Previously on Complicated Love:

A few moments later, a bright light blinded me. I opened my eyes and saw that everyone was back to normal.

I smiled in relief and crossed my arms, watching everyone.

Shaking my head, I flew off back to the tower to go back to sleep or, whatever I was doing before all this.

----------------
Your POV

I was in my room, finishing up with the decorating. It was awfully quiet in the tower at the moment. I shook my head and dismissed it as nothing.

By the time I finished moving everything around and finished Decorating, it was lunch time. I stretched and cringed at all the cracking heard from my bones.

Walking out to the kitchen, I saw not even a soul. There wasn't food either.

'Weird..'

I looked around the tower, and in everyone's room to see no one was even here.

"Guys?" I called out.

I saw a figure approach me and I sighed.

"God you scared me-" I paused and looked up at the figure.

'There is no way she is a teen titain'

I crossed my arms and looked at the girl figure.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm a Teen Titan. And who are you?" I questioned, hardening my glare

She looked surprised but gained her composure soon after.

"Well.. I'm Jinx, Cyborgs girlfriend. I came here looking for him but he was gone." She stated sincerely

I nodded my head slowly, "How do I know you're not lying?"

She sighed and pulled out something. I backed up in case its a weapon.

"Chill it's just my phone. I'll show you our photos." She stated and pulled up pictures.

I looked at them for a second and nodded, "Okay."

"Do you know where anyone is?" She asked.

I shook my head and messed with my hair, frustrated.

"No. To think Robin or Beast Boy would tell me when and where they are going." I stated.

She nodded, agreeing.

"Yeah you are in their team. Maybe something happened?" She said, scared for her boyfriends safety.

My face paled. They could be hurt and I just brushed it off earlier..

"Well let's go look for them!" I stated and quickly opened the TV thing.

Jinx stood near me as I searched up their gps trackers from their little yellow devices.

"Their at the.. park? What the heck." I stated.

"Well." Jinx breathed out.

We shared a glance and both rushed to the elevator.

-------

I flew quickly to where their locations said they were. The park.