36. complete darkness

s3e12: the ties that bind

Brynley Fletcher was asleep for almost two months. In those two months of complete darkness for her, a lot happened. It was discovered that Tyler was sired to Klaus, and the original hybrid used that to his advantage. There's now a serial killer in Mystic Falls. The Mikaelson father, Mikael was killed by Klaus, and after Stefan was free from Klaus. Stefan used this as an opportunity to steal his family, including Elijah. Klaus of course, managed to get them back, but not before Damon could do well on his promise to Brynley and undagger Elijah.

So, on October 20th, Brynley opened her blue eyes and shot up in her bed, letting out a gasp. She stared down at her chest, noticing the pain was gone and let out a sigh.

"God, I better not have missed Christmas."

-

Meanwhile, at the Mikaelson Mansion, Klaus stood in a room, smiling that he got his family back.

"You've got your family back. Finally. You're gonna open them?" One of his sired hybrids asked.

"Not quite yet. I still have some unfinished business to take care of." Klaus shook his head.

"What business?" The hybrid asked and he fell to floor, dead. Elijah stood behind him with his heart in his hand.

"So, Niklaus..." Elijah dropped the heart and anger took over his face.

"Elijah!" Klaus shouted, scared and Elijah glared at his brother before he grabbed Klaus by the next the pinned him against the wall. Elijah lifted his fist and punched him in the face.

"You killed her!" Elijah screamed at the top of his lungs as he threw Klaus onto the floor. Klaus was about to stand up but Elijah sped forward, punching him once again. "She's dead because of your grudge against me! You were angry with me and Brynley paid the price for it!"

"Elijah, the girl is alive!" Klaus yelled and Elijah stumbled back.

"She-She's alive?" Elijah stepped back, not believing it.

"Yes!" Klaus nodded and Elijah grabbed his brother and pinned him against the wall once more.

"Niklaus, listen to me very carefully," Elijah whispered. "If you ever put her in harm's way again, you're going to wish that the dagger never left my chest."

"I won't her hurt again, Elijah," Klaus shook his head. "Rebekah, before she was daggered, didn't let me forget that she's family now."

"Good," Elijah said before rushing out of the Mikaelson mansion and to the Fletcher household.

-

Brynley, who had just woken up, grabbed her phone and called her father.

"Dad?"

"Oh my god, you're really awake," Evan smiled. "Hey blossom, how do you feel?"

"I feel fine, everything's gone, the chest pains, the nose bleeds." Brynley spoke through the phone. "Where are you?"

"I'm currently out of town," Evan answered. "I was supposed to come back in a week, but don't worry, I'll catch the next flight out of here."

"Oh, was this for something important?" Brynley asked.

"There were contractors coming to look at the restaurant." Evan replied, referring to the out-of-state restaurant Evan wanted to open.

"Dad, you can stay." Brynley said.

"Are you sure?" Evan questioned.

"I'm really sure, this is important. I'll call you later, love you." Brynley smiled.

"Love you too." Evan hung up the call and Brynley looked around her room. She looked out the window to see it was nighttime and then looked at her phone, seeing it was October 20th.

"Oh my god." Brynley whispered as Elijah walked into the room, quietly. He watched the girl who was staring outside the window.

"Only you could look this stunning after a two-month-nap." Brynley turned around to see Elijah smiling at her. The biggest smile rose to Brynley's face as she ran to the original. His arms wrapped around her and he laid her head on his chest.

"I missed you." Elijah admitted.

"I missed you more." Brynley smiled.

"Not possible." Elijah kissed the top of her head and Brynley took her head off his chest, looking up at him. She got on her tip-toes and brought their faces closer together. Elijah got the message she was trying to send and smiled at her. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." Brynley nodded and Elijah finally brought their lips together and kissed her. Brynley smiled as their lips moved together. After months and months exchanging looks or only seeing each other in the dream world, this was finally happening. The two soulmates were kissing. Brynley pulled away from the original's lips with a smile on her face. "Never leave me again."

"I wouldn't dream of it." Elijah whispered and kissed her once more.

a/n: AFTER 36 EXHAUSTING CHAPTERS....IT FINALLY HAPPENED...

our faves kissed....yayyyyyy!!! i thought this was an appropriate chapter to post to celebrate 20k reads! thank u all so much for all your support
also gonna post another chapter later in the day bye love u all<3333

can u tell that im sleep deprived LMAO
k bye now